Chapter 1

"Yayyy, just 2 days left, I can't believe the terms are over",said Jenny.
"Yeah,thank God the Hols have arrived atlast, this had been one hectic semester",said Clara.
The two girls were life bound sisters, even though not by blood, but they loved each other like true soul sisters.
Jenny was a 12 years old shy girl, with a short height. Clara , on the other hand, was 13 now and alot more confident, outspoken kid, than Jenny.
"I seriously can't wait to meet the boys . I miss them so much.It has been 6 months, since we last saw them in the winters.I hope they are doing well too" said Jenny.
"Their last letter said that they will be out about and leading to home today.Hopefuly they will be there to welcome us when we reach Alaska", said Clara excitedly.
Clara and Jenny studied at a boarding school in California.
They terms were getting over in two days and the sisters were then gonna head to Alaska where they lived with their brothers,Jack and Charlie,and their beloved mother.
Jack was a 14 years old boy, with a lot of freckles on his face and a well built body.While Charlie was also 14, a tall, lean boy, with a love for animals. He usually had a small pet with him,varying from insects to even snakes and surprisingly the animals loved him alot too.
Actually Charlie Hills and Clara Hills were real siblings, who lived with their mother Mrs.Hills in a small cottage in Alaska.Their father died in their early childhood.
Three years back, Charlie and Clara met the two siblings at an institute in Calafornia and immediately developed soul bound friendship with the two.
Jack and Jenny lived with their aunt and uncle, who did't treat them well. Their parents had died in a car crash, when they were too young.
Charles and Clara took them to their house, for spending some holidays but when their mother realised how poorly their aunt treated them, she decided to adopt the pair.
So now they lived happily as a family.

Meanwhile, the boys had already arrived at Alaska.They had taken the train to reach their hometown. The journey had been a tiring  one but the two were happy to be finally at home.
"Whistel, whistel",said Lili the parrot.
She belonged to Jack, the boy had a love for birds,more than anyyhing else in the world. He wanted to become an Ornithologist , in the future.
"Oh shut up Lili!, you have been making whistling noises, since the time we boarded the train.", said Jack.
Lili was a very smart bird, she loved to imitate any new sound or voice she heard.Getting out of the station, they took their luggage and decided to have some snacks at some nearby cafe.
Strolling across the station,they came across a new build cafe.
"BLACK CUP CAFE"
The sign board read.
"This must be the new cafe mother told us about, in her last letter.",said Charles.
"I hope they have some good stuff because I sure do  feel like I can eat a whole whale right now."said Jack.
"Same here man, I'm starving."
The walked into the small shop. The owner was an old women, in her late 50's .
A young girl,dressed like a waitress, came to take their orders.
"We will have some sardine sandwiches,ripe berries,fresh orange  juice and a slice of cheese cake, each please.",said Jack.
Soon after they ate to their fill, the boys left for their little cottage, by the end of the village.
Mrs Hills was overjoyed to have them." I love it when you kids come home for the hols, it gets very lonely here sometimes.I just hope that you guys don't fall into any kind of troubles or as you call it in your words, adventures this time", said Mrs Hills.
"Oh mom , don't you worry,this time we will have one peaceful vication. "Said Charles.
" I forgot to tell you guys, Bill is coming this weekend", said Mrs Hills.
This was a very pleasant surprise for the kids.
Bill was a friend, they met a few years back, when they were caught in some trouble. He was like a family to them.
He was a very friendly guy and a nice person,when with the Hills family.
But he was also a secret FBI agent, and often in a run after robbers and bad persons.
" And he said that he had a surprise for you kids this time". Said Mrs Hills.
" I wonder what the surprise will be" said Charles.
"Yeah, wait till the girls hear this, they will be super excited,"said Jack .

AURTHOR'S NOTE!!!
Please do read this.
Hey everyone!
This is the first novel I have ever written. I am supper excited to write it.I am not an expert. I do love to read different books, but this this the first time i am writting some thing myself.
So please ignore the mistakes.
P.s i would really appreciate some appreciation from you guys and please refrain from bad commenting.
If you don't enjoy the story, no need to read it.
Hope peaple love what I wrote.
Nimz!!