Chapter 4 The plan

Bill arrived for lunch,the next day.
He was rather a bald fellow,with plenty of hair at each side.The children rushed to meet him.
Mrs Hills smiled at him
" You gave the children a wonderful time yesterday.and now I hear that you want to take them on a night flight. I can't think why you bother yourself with a bunch of children like them."said Mrs Hills.
"Ah!these children are wonderful.I enjoy their company alot.Besides, I feel sorry for you, that you have to put up with them for eight or nine weeks, these holidays.I thought it would be a very kind deed, if I took them off your hands for a while." Said Bill.
" Well what are you planing to do now?Just go for a night flight, spend the night at your old home and come back the next day?"asked Mrs Hills.
"Yeah, that was the ideaI had first.But now  I have heard that I am having three or four days off so I thought maybe, you could spare the children a little longer now. We could fly to my old home by the mountains, and then stay there and mess about a bit.There are heaps of wild birds for Jack to see and I have no doubt Charles will find plenty of wild animals to play there, as well.The girls will enjoy the change too." Said Bill.
"Oh! It does sound good"cried Jack and the others agreed.
Mrs Hills listened and thought for a moment.
" Well I don't see why I shouldn't send them with you, knowing you will take good care of them." Said Mrs Hills.
" If you kids promise not to rush into any kind of trouble, you can go" said Mrs Hills to the delighted children.
"When do you want them Bill?"
"Tomorrow, if possible" said Bill." The job I'm on seems to be hanging fire at the moment, so I might take the few days off starting tomorrow."
"What's the job? Do tell us please Bill" begged Jenny.
Bill laughed." I couldn't possibly tell"
All my work is a secret, you know that.I will tell you about the job, when it's over and done with, though."
" We will have to pack suitcases, won't we? If we have to live for a few days.
We may want a change of clothes too" said Clara .
" Yes bring shorts and jerseys too and Mrs Hills could you spare us some extra rugs, as I may not be having enough blankets for so many visitors? " said Bill.
" Ofcourse i will look out some for you" said Mrs Hills.
" I will bring my camera too. There will be room for such odds and ends in the plane, won't there be Bill." Asked Jack.
" Plenty, bring your field glasses too, as you might want to catch sight of some unique birds at the hill side" said Bill.
"Oh! It will be exciting"said Jack" , his eyes shining at the thought," I can't wait till tomorrow.Let's go today".
" The plane's not ready yet . Got to have done somethings to it today.Besides, my vacations don't start till tomorrow.You guys get everything packed and ready and come to the aerodrome tommorow night. Be there at 11'0 clock sharp.I will order for a car to take you there at that time" said Bill.
" What a way and time to start a journey" said Mrs Hills thinkingly" I don't think I like the feel of it altogether."
You can't change your mind now, you can't" cried the kids.
" No, I won't. But somehow I don't feel very easy in my mind about this all. Oh children! You won't go and get into any kind of trouble, will you? " said Mrs Hills worriedly.
" There's nothing dangerous for them to do there. Anyone doing anything wrong will be immediately send back to you at home Mrs Hills" said Bill.
The children laughed.Than Jack's face fell" I say, what about lili.She won't like me being away for some days.Can I take her with me? What about the plane, Will she be fine in it."
" You would better put her into a basket or something." Said Bill " she might get scared at the noise of the plane and fly off. She will be alright in a basket on your knee.We can't leave her behind for a couple of days."
" Right" said Jack" Did you hear that Lili,old bird, you are to travel in a basket and mind you, bahave well Lili"
"Blow you nose, open the door, poor poor Polly"said the bird exciredly.
"Idiot" said Jack"All I hope is that you do not try to intimate the noise a plane makes.Your express train screech is bad enough."
They had a very fine lunch of turkey and fresh home made apple pie.
And then Bill parted to get the plane ready and allow the children to pack all the stuff they needed.

AURTHOR'S NOTE
I hope people are enjoying reading the  story .I  shall try to update once in a day, or might be around midnight each day.
Ps ignore my grammer mistakes, i havnt edited any thing yet and i'm no expert either.
Have a good day
Nimz