Chapter: 4

Yuuki pov

"Wake up Slut-chan" I heard Laito said so I opened my eyes open and sat.

"What? Is it time for school?" I asked then I saw the other brothers.

"Why are you here?" I asked then an important question poped into my head.

"Where's Yui?" I asked "did any of you suck her blood?" I asked

"So many questions" said Ayato

"We don't have night school yet we're here to ask you some questions and Yui is okay we haven't suck any blood from her" Reiji answered.

"Okay but what's are the questions?"I asked "it's about your friend" Shu answered "okay ask" I told them.

"When did you start seeing her?" Laito asked

"Few years ago" I answered

"When did you get so cold?" Ayato asked me

"Few years ago too" I answered

"When does she appears?" Reiji asked

"To be honest she just comes at random times" I answered

"What does she look like?" Kanato asked me

Then I drew her

"That's her for sure" Laito said 

"When you see her does it do anything to you?" Subaru asked me

"No but some tell me that my eyes turn purple also she can talk to me in my head" I said

"Okay that's all we need" Reiji said then they left.

I closed my eyes

'When are you coming back?' I asked mentally

'Follow' she said then I looked at the door and saw the back of their hair.

So I got off of my bed and walked to the door and opened it.

I saw Ayato "where you going?" He asked me "I must follow her" I said "what?" He asked "please go" I said "nope" he said then I saw her 'come or your know what happen' "Ayato please go" I said but he still stand there still.

'Help me' I asked her then she came to me and touched my head.

My eyes glowed purple "wh-what happened? He asked "out" I said "our not scaring me" he said then I flicked him on the head and he went flying to the wall.

"Yuuki" Yui said then I looked at her "y-your eyes" she said then I turned back and ran to find Cordelia.

Yui pov

I heard a 'boom' out if my room so I went to go and check it out.

I saw Ayato on the wall and Yuuki just standing there.