Chapter 11

Yuuki pov

I was going on the balcony but I saw Yui and Richter there.

"Yui" I said then they looked at me.

"Ahh Yuuki" Yui said I 'her voice' I thought "wh-who are you?" I asked "oh yes I'm Cordelia can't you see" I guess Cordelia said "how?" I asked "I thought you were dead" I added "I asked Richter to take my heart and planted into someone" she told me.

"They how could I see your spirit?" I asked her "oh because of that ring" she told me "there are more secrets too" she added with a giggle.

"Where's my sister" I demanded "oh a new side of her" Cordelia said with a smile "Richter please explain" she said so he did.

(I just don't want to write it down)

Then why can I see your spirit?" I asked her "oh my spirit followed my heart and sow how you could see it so I just played with you and I knew that you'll come here" she told me then I looked at my ring.

Then I heard footsteps.

"Ayato" I said "yep" he reply "I'm going to the lake" I told him "okay" he said then I left.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ ( the lake)

Yuuki pov

I took off my shoes and walked though the shore.

The water was cold as I put my feet in the lake.

Then I went on the porch and sat with my feet in the lake.

"So your here to?" someone asked "yes Cordelia" I answered "oh my what a good guesser" she said "I always am" I said.

Then I stood up.

Cordelia stood beside me.

"Why?" I asked her "because I'm gonna kill my husband" she told me I was a bit shocked.

"Why?" I asked again "because making the one you love shows how much you love them" she told me 'for real' I thought then I brought up my legs and put my shoes on.

"Well I'm going" I said then I stood up.

"Where are you going?" She asked me "I'm just walking" I said "oh and Ayato just don't kill her" I said then I turned around and walked.

I walked and sat on a tree branch.

I watched them.

There were talking then Ayato pushed her in the water.

'Shit' I thought then Ayato walked back.

I ran there and stood at the edge of the porch.

"A-Ayato Y-Y-Yuuki h-help" she said I quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her up on the porch.

I hooked my arm around her shoulder and Ayato did the same at the other side.

"Wh-what was I doing in the lake?" She asked "and in this dress" she added I looked at Ayato.

I gave him a 'should-we?' face 'no' he mouthed.

I nodded.

Then I stood up.

"I'll be up the tree" I said they gave me a questioning look.

"Ayato keep this for safety" I said and took off my necklace and threw it at him.

He caught it.

Then I jumped off and onto on of the tree.

I watched.

Ayato was sucking Yui's blood.

'Should I ship it?' I asked myself 'but u ship her with Subaru but then I could make it a love triangle' I thought again then I heard a rustled I looked down.

I saw Laito and Kanato with Ayato and Yui was gone.

I jumped down.

"Where is she?" I asked them "there" they said then they pointed to the track in the forest.

"Really?" I asked then I rolled my eyes and I turned around and ran to find Yui.

It took me about a minute to find her.

Then I grabbed her wrist and she turned around.

She looked scared for a moment.

"Don't worry it's just me it's just me" I told her then she calmed down.

"Yuuki" she said then she looked at me one more time.

"Oh I can turn into a vampire but I need my necklaces off" I told her then she nodded

"So where do we go?" I ask "let's go to my room" she said so then we walked there.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (in the room)

Yuuki pov

Yui opened one of her drawers.

She took out the knife that Subaru gave it to her.

I felt a presents.

"Subaru" I whispered.

"So are you afraid of us?" He asked Yui I sat in the bed.

"Even from your own twin" he added

"N-no it's no like that" she said then I disappeared.

I was out of the room and in the hallway I walked to Reiji room he was sitting and looking at the book.

"Hey do you have an antidote that could fix Yui and get Cordelia out of her?" I asked him then he turned around "maybe I'll look for it" he told me "thanks" I said.

Then he came closer.

"You know I've always seen this coming" I said then his fangs sank into my neck.

It didn't hurt.

'I guess the more they do it the less it hurts' I thought then he went back to his book.

"Your blood is-is amazing just like you twins" he said "I knew it" I said then I licked my hand and put my hand on the fang marks and it healed.

"Anyways I need to get back to Yui" I said then I disappear and reappear on Yui's balcony.

I saw Cordelia spirit.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her "just to reincarnate" she said then Yui walked forwards "Yui no" I said but it's like she was in a trance.

Cordelia hand was out and Yui took it.

"Crap" I mumbled

Then Yui opened her eyes.

It was green.

"Why hello there again Yuuki" she said I stood in the balcony and fell.

I disappeared and I was lying on the couch in the livening room.

"What will happen" I mumbled.

The End