Chapter 9

Yuuki pov

It was night me and Yui were walking.

Until we heard the piano.

"A grand piano?" I asked "I think so but who's playing it?" She asked "well let's find out because whoever's playing it is really good" I told her then I grabbed her hand and we ran to the room.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (to the room)

Yuuki pov

Me and Yui opened the door and saw Laito playing the piano.

We both walked in.

"So the twins" he said "you can't be here" someone said "Ayato" I whispered "it's off limits" someone added "and Kanato" I added quietly.

"I have a question" Yui said "What's your mothers name?" She asked the triplets.

"You never told her the name?" Laito asked me "never" I said "well her name is" said Kanato "Cordelia" Ayato finished.

"Wait you knew her name?" Yui asked me "well she's the one I'm seeing" I told her.

"Anyways is she well dead?" Yui asked them.

"Well this is how she died" Ayato said.

* Flash Back * (I guess)

Third person pov

"Mother your blood is so sweet" Ayato said as he licked him mother Cordelia blood.

"A-Ayato h-how could you?" She asked him then she ran well walked well both.

Soon she was in a room and Laito was there to.

"L-L-Laito you have t-to h-help m-me Ayato is trying to kill me please talk some sense into him" the mother told the youngest triplet.

"Okay mother I will" e told her and he left.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (a few minutes later)

Still third person pov

The boys came back while the mother was near the balcony. (U know what happens)

"D-did you get him t-to stop?" Cordelia asked him "yes mother" he said "th-thank you" she told him.

"Now mother I have a question" he told her "what is it?" She asked him "do you love me?" He asked her "y-yes I do" she answered "only me right?" He asked again "y-yes" she answered.

Then he pushed his mother off the balcony.

"You are mine and only mine" Laito said

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (hours later)

Still third person pov

Kanato came to the dead body of his mother with teddy of corse and candles.

"Mother mother why are you on the ground your going to get dirty" Kanato said

Silents came

"Why do you have a hole on your dress and why are you bloody?" He asked her

But still no answer.

It started to rain

"Mother isn't it cold?" He asked him

But silents

"I'll make you warmer" he said and grabbed him candle and lit his mother up.

Then he started to laugh like a maniac or a insane person.

* Flash Back End *

Yuuki pov

Yui ran away.

"Sheesh you guys are to hard on her" I told them "really wouldn't you do that?" Laito asked me "well your mother showed me the whole thing well not the while thing well let's say it's hard to explain" I said s rating the back of my neck.

"Okay" Ayato said "well anyways can I try that piano?" I asked Laito "sure but in return" he said 'geez' I thought "tell us one of your secrets" he told me "why?" I asked him "well you want to play the piano and I also want to see what you are" he said "fine' I reply.

"So...." Laito said

"Icanturnintiavampirewithoutyourmothershelpjustbytakingoffmynecklaceandwiththisring" I said really really really really fast.

"Say that again" Laito told me

"I can turn into a vampire without mothers help just by taking my necklace and with this ring" I told them.

"Really prove it" Ayato said

"Fine" I reply then I took off my necklace.

Then the boys looked at me in shock.

"See" I said then I put my necklace back on and I returned to normal.

"Okay we believe you" Ayato said

"Okay well I'm gonna go and find my twin" I told them

"But" Laito said "but what?" I asked "we want to taste your blood" Ayato said.

Then Kanato walk towards me.

"This is shit" I said.

"Vampire now" Kanato demanded so I took off my necklace.

Kanato but my neck.

Ayato bit my wrist.

And Laito bit my thigh (cuz he's a perv).

They only lasted a minute then the backed up.

"What?" I asked "you do taste like her" Ayato said "true but" Laito said "you don't taste like her" Kanato ended.

"So I do or I don't or both?"I asked them.

They all shrugged.

"Well all I know is that I'll never be her" I told them "why isn't she your friend?" Laito asked me

"Well she made Ayato work to be the one and only she well cheats a lot and she's a dead women" I told them they looked shocked.

"Well I'm gonna go" I said then I walked out of the room.

I looked at the window and I saw Shubaru hugging Yui.

Luckily the window was open.

"Otp" I yelled then I ran to my room.

I laughed and laughed till I stated to breath again.

"I'll take a nap" I said then I went on my bed and slept.

The End