Chapter: 7

Yuuki pov

"Yuuki wake up" I hear someone said then I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked her "it's just night you knocked out" she told me then I remembered "I really hate the vampires right now" I said "but you like Kanato" she said "yes I do" I admitted "and you might be one" she said I rolled my eyes "I get your point" I said.

Then I heard a voice "you hear that?" I asked her "no" she reply "oh" I said "well I'm going" I said and stood up "okay" she reply then I walked upstairs.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (the balcony)

Yuuki pov

I opened the door quietly

'Are you going to Scarborough Fair
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Remember me to one who lives there'

He sang

'She once was a true love of mine'

I ended then he laughed and looked back at me.

'Wait why is he sitting there?' I thought

"So you know the lyrics to the song" he said I nodded "and why are you at the edge?" I asked "why?" He asked "why what?" I shot back "why are you worry" he told me "well I don't want you to get hurt" I told him with a slight blush and I think I saw him blush too.

"Well if you want me to get off then kiss me" he told me "and if I don't" I said "I will jump off" he ended I was shocked then he laughed ' boy does he love to laugh' I thought "I'm just kidding you took that serious" he said "well ya I do" I told him "because I care about you" I thought but it was more than a thought then I saw him smile.

I just realized what I said so I covered my mouth.

"S-sorry" I apologized "why?" He asked "w-well" I said "well since you took it serious then kiss me" he said as he pointed to his cheek.

'Time to change subject' I thought "no changing subject" he told me "w-what h-how did you know?" I asked him "I have my ways also your face expression tells it" he said I nodded.

"So where's my kiss?" He asked me I was hesitant to move.

"Well anyways I guess I'll get off" he said then he stood up on the railing.

"Okay good" I said then he fell backwards.

"Kanato" I yelled o had not time so I jumped off and landed on the grass and my feet. (Way faster right)

I ran and look at Kanato.

"Your not dead" I said but he was still on the ground.

"I'll steal teddy" I said then he got up.

I snickered.

"You wouldn't" he said "I would" I reply with a grin.

"Well" he said "so you tried to kill yourself" I said so I can make it clear.

"Yes but I cannot die" he told me "that's good and sad" I said he nodded "well anyways I wanted to show you my favourite place" he told me "the grave yard?" I asked "no no no" he said I shrugged then he grabbed my hand then he lead me there.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (to the doll house)

Yuuki pov

"Where did you lead me?" I asked him "my doll house" he answered I saw brides well doll ones but they look so real.

I liked some of there dresses.

"Ahh what happen if I put you into one of them" he said "I dare you" I reply "I dare hard" he countered "but you can kill me and Yui" I spat back.

"True" he told me "well I'll be going" I said as I ran for the doors "plus I don't want to be turned into a doll" I mumbled but then Kanato grabbed me by my hand and pinned me to the wall with one hand.

"Wow" I said "what?" He asked "you can hold me with one hand and you can still hold teddy" I said "well ya" he reply "hummm super strength?" I asked "yes" he reply "your smart" he added "I'm not smart I'm a smart ass" I told him "and swearing too" he said "ya surprised" I said "a bit" he said.

"But I'll be more impressed how your be more perfect from these brides" he told me "you skin is a perfect colour, your lips are just right and your eyes well should I change them" he said "no changing my eyes and I will not be a doll to you" I said "and they were real brides huh?" I asked "you catch on quick" he told me "it's one of my flaws" I told him.

"Good then you should see this coming" he said I knew he was going to suck blood but instead he kissed me now that surprised me.

It only lasted for a minute.

"Why didn't you kiss back" he said a bit grumpy "what you wanted me to kiss back?" I asked "yes" he said "why should I?" I asked him "because I told you to" he told me "and you want to turn me into a doll" I shot back well I yelled back then I looked at him.

I found tears coming down his face.

"Oh my god I'm sorry" I told him he was still crying 'dang' I thought then I kissed him in the lips.

He kissed back.

'He is either really really smart of he doesn't like people screaming at him' I thought then I felt his tough licked on my lips asking for entrance. Since I felt bad I let him in.

He exploded every inch of my mouth.

And for the lack of air we broke apart.

"You okay now?" I asked him he gave me a smile.

"Hey lovebirds" said Ayato then we looked at him "Kanato Reiji wants to see you" he told him then Kanato left.

Ayato walked to me and strode in front of me.

"What you want blood?" I asked him "no just don't break my brothers heart" he told me and disappeared I shrugged then I walked to the house.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (in Yui's room)

Yuuki pov

I saw Yui pack up.

"Shu said that we should go we might die here" she told me "no we can't" I told her "they can't kill us" I said "but in the end we're dead" she said "no were not" I told her then I saw the picture that had both of us with our father.

I sat on her bed and showed her the photo.

"We can't give up because we need to learn" I told her showing her the photo it took her a minute to make up her mind.

She looked at me and nodded.

"Okay I'll stay" she said "good" I reply "oh is there another reason?" She asked me "oh well IsortafellinlobewithKanatoandwekissedandidontwantoleavehim" I said she got that all.

"Well I'll go tell Shu then" she told me I nodded "okay I'll be going in my room" I said and left.

I got into my room and laid on my bed and closed my eyes and into dreamland.

The End