Mb Chapter 4

Yuuki pov

* Dream End *

I was standing.

I looked beside me.

"Yui" I said then she looked at me "who's there?" She asked 'so she can only hear my voice' I thought "okay Yui it's Yuuki you can't see me" I told her "Yuuki?" She asked yes now listen" I said "I don't believe you this is a dream" she said "I'm in the four brothers house but I can see you" I shouted.

"No Yuuki is with Ayato and them" she said "no I am not" I said "I told you I'll come and find you" I said "Eve" me heard someone said "who is Eve me or her?" I asked whoever that person was.

But then u saw a bright light and everything turned white.

* Dream End *

"Hello Yuuki?" Someone said I opened my eyes.

I saw Kou with a flashlight pointing at my face.

"Go away" I told him asked I pulled my blanket over my head.

"Come on wake up" he said shaking me this time.

"Why?" I asked "because Yui says that your a good singer" he said "yes" I answered bored and tried.

"Well I'm an idol" he said "I don't have anything to dance to so I thought you could son and I could dance" he said "wait your an idol?" I asked him "yep" he answered "can't you sing?" I asked him "yes but I want to hear you sing" he said "then let me see my sister" I said "you can see her but make sure she doesn't  see you" I said "deal" I told him.

Then I stood up.

I was in different clothes.

I blushed "who changed me?" I asked "that's a secret" he said as he disappeared I rolled my eyes.

I changed quickly then I went out of my room.

I walked around the mansion.

I was thinking if the other six brothers have given up on us.

Then I bumped into someone.

I fell backwards.

"Sorry" that person said then I looked up it was Kou.

'Wow there different' I thought then he gave me his hand so I took it then he helped me up.

"So can I see my twin first?" I asked him "okay" he said then we disappeared.

Next thing I knew was that we were by the window.

I saw Yui with Yuma in a garden.

"Does he garden?" I asked him "yep" he said "Kou" someone said as they stomped into the room.

It was Ruki.

"Yes Ruki?" He asked "so you are with Eve" Ruki said 'who's Eve me or Yui' I thought "Azusa told me that you were with her" Ruki said.

"Anyways she need to eat" he said as he grabbed my hand but the Kou grabbed the other.

They kept on pulling me.

I finally had enough.

"Stop it" I yelled then I pulled my arms away from them.

I looked at Kou.

"Ruki has a point I need to eat" I said "I'll come later" I told him "promise" I said "okay" he said then I turned to Ruki "lead the way" I told him so then he walked and I followed.