Grave Digging (Webber X reader)

A/N: M'kay I attempted to write this as not weird as possible which was actually pretty difficult so... Hope you enjoy!. Blah blah blah this story sucks whatever whatever just read it already! Enjoy the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s PoV

I was desperately trying to find a Life Giving Amulet. After the last swarm of hounds almost tore me apart, there was no way I was taking any more chances, so I grabbed my trusty shovel and went to the nearby graveyard to try my hand at grave robbing. It was a mistake.

Roughly 10 minutes later, I am now completely insane and still haven't had any luck in finding what I need! All I come up with is some useless red and blue gems, some old junk and a ghost at one point. Needless to say, today is not my day. And to top it all off, now the hallucinations were starting to grow bigger and closer to me.

My plan is to finish digging this grave, conveniently gong the amulet, attack and escape the hallucinations, pick flowers 'till I'm sane again and then eat that turkey that's been eating my berries. Good plan? Definitely good plan. Now to put it into action!

Finally, after what seemed like hours, maybe even days, or maybe two minutes, I finally finish with this grave and, as luck would have it, there, sitting in the bottom of the giant hole is a Life Giving Amulet! 'Finally!' I yell internally as I turn around ready to fight the hallucinations off, holding my shovel in a threatening way as I forgot my spear in Chester and god knows where that battle hound has gone to.

I mentally prepared myself for the worst of the worst of the worst but what I did not mentally prepare myself for was what I saw. There was a boy. Maybe, a sort-of boy. That is to say, he was a spider too, a spider-boy. Spoodermun. He had a whole lot of eyes scattered across his face and he was covered from head to toe in spider hair. Spider fur maybe? Whatever spiders are covered in.

He was smiling politely like a little kid, probably because he is one, but so am I, but I was far more menacing than him! Especially when I am assisted by my fearsome battle hound, Chester. Aside from that the only other noticeable thing was that he was wearing a flower crown on his head and was carrying a backpack. And he was a spider. Have we established the spider thing? Ok good.

He was only slightly taller than me but I was the one with the weapon so I was sure he would cover in fear when he witnessed the mighty power of my shovel! I quickly get into a battle stance and point the sharp end of the shovel at him, keeping eye contact at all times for added effect, however he still seems unaffected by my epic stance and just continues to stare at me with a big grin plastered on his face.

"Hi! We're Webber, nice to meet you!" The spider-boy says as he extends his arm for a handshake, completely disregarding the fact that I have a sharp thing pointed at him. Very menacingly too. I take a step back to assess the situation, I was being greeted by a spider, those things that are meant to kill me, but this one isn't. And he looks human which just adds to the weirdness. But as it turns out, I am the most unlucky person on the planet apparently.

As to take my step back, I realise there is no ground beneath me, the grave... I try to stop myself from falling but to no avail. Webber looks just as worried as I am right now. I fall back into the grave, hitting my head hard on something and hearing something smash. That's the last thing I hear before my vision fades to black and I lose consciousness.

Webber's PoV

'Ohnoohnoohnoohnoohno, what have we done?! We didn't mean to scare them, we just wanted to introduce ourselves! Oh no oh no...' We couldn't stop ourselves from thinking these things, we were always told to be polite and introduce ourselves but we didn't think that they would get hurt! This is really really bad...