A/N: lemons?

M'kay apparently lemons are very popular in books so lemme just see what they are...

---3.62 seconds of Internet later---

Oh mah heavens the sin! I guess I will do this if you people want me to do this. I don't really wanna do this but I will do this if I have to do this. But if I do, keep in mind, I. Am. Underage. So if I end up doing this it'll probably suck.

Oh and on that note. 222 reads and 17 votes?! Thank y'all so much for reading this story and to those who have requested parts, you really help because I'm running out of ideas. So I'm getting lots or reads and requests, guess that means I'm internet famous!

And another thing, I'm thinking of writing a new story, I'll keep updating this and I'll (eventually) do the collaboration with Imawritestories and the_lost_archives, (again, go check them out) but I'm thinking of writing another 'X reader' book and I need to know what people like. I'm thinking either Overwatch oneshots or maybe Undertale? I don't know you tell me what you would read.

And that's about it for this time, I promise I'll try to update more now that I don't have school, I'll do the lemons if they're requested, I will possibly post a new book, I'll try to do the collaboration aaaaand... That's all! This was just a little update so I hope you enjoyed and I hope you're enjoying my book so far.

Oh yeah, and the next part I'm working on is a yandere X reader (^ν^), so that's all for now, bye byeee~