Drowning (Yandere!Walani X Reader)

A/N: time for some crazy! For those of you who don't know what a yandere is, here is a 100% accurate description. The word yandere cones from the Latin word 'Yan' which means to stab. Repeatedly. And 'Dere' which means in the f*cking pancreas. Classy! Enjoy da story and remember, DO NOT STICK YOUR D•CK IN CRAZY! (^ω^)
Also be careful, mature content ahead! Not lemon-y, just murder-y!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walani's PoV

I have been in love with (Y/N) ever since I saw them. Ever since the day that their boat washed up on the shore of the island were stuck on and I saw them for the first time, I knew we were going to be together. I love everything about them, their beautiful (H/C) hair, their sparkling (E/C) eyes, absolutely everything.

Usually I'm pretty chilled out, I like to be laid back and let the others do the work, but whenever I see (Y/N) I can't help but loose the calm attitude and get giddy inside. I try to get close to them but whenever I do, I get nervous and flustered. I really try not to look too much like a fool in front of them, but so far I've never been able to have a conversation with them beyond the occasional 'hi'. I sometimes beat myself up about not being able to talk to them but today is the day! I'm gonna go tell them!

I'm walking up to (Y/N) now, I'm finally ready to tell them how I feel. I see them sitting on a rock, but... Who's that beside them? They're talking to someone, but I can't see who, she's standing behind a tree. I just need to inch my way around the forest... If (Y/N) sees me, it'll be bad. I'm almost there, I can see black hair, a red dress, and a teddy bear in their right hand.

I've been spotted!
"Oh hey Walani!" (Y/N) called out to me, I can't believe it. They know my name!
"H-hey (Y/N)!" I reply, getting nervous again. But before I can say anything more, Willow comes out from behind the tree and grabs their hand before whispering something to them.
"Oh yeah, Walani, I'd like to introduce you to my girlfriend Willow." He says, gesturing to willow as she waves meekly.

I can't believe it! I was too late...
"N-nice to meet you Willow..." I say, looking to the ground.
"Walani are you okay? You seem upset about something." (Y/N) asks me while Willow looks at me confused.
"I-I'm fine, I just... I have to go." I say, flashing them a fake smile before running off. She took (Y/N) from me. She won't get away with this!

(Y/N)'s PoV

Walani was acting strange. Almost as if she was about to tell me something until she just... stopped. Like once she saw Willow something just... changed...
"What was that about? Did I upset her?" Willow asks, looking concerned.
"N-no, I'm sure it's fine. She's probably just... shy." I reply, hugging her.
"If you say so..."

Time Skip because Author-sama is very sleepy.

Still (Y/N)'s PoV

Willow is dead. She's lying in the bottom of the lake, held there by a large rock tied to one of her pigtails. All colour drained from her face and eyes. She was gone.

My eyes were stinging from my tears, my body threatening to shut down and sob, but my mind refusing. There was no doubt about it, this was a murder, how could it not be? The question is who? Who would have done it? What motive would anyone have do off her? I have to find out.

I need to find Wickerbottom. She's the smartest person on the island, if anyone knows who has a motive to do this, she will. I dash away, away from Willow and towards the base camp. I can see it through the trees, but something stops me, someone stops me.

I ran into someone, the speed sent me flying back into a bush and left the other person on the ground.
"Hey! Watch where you going you--" it was Walani, "O-oh, hi (Y/N)! I'm sorry about yelling at yo-" I cut her off and run to the base, but she runs with me.

"Hey! What's the matter?" She asks me, concerned.
"Willow's dead. Her body's in he river." I say coldly, still running. She stops and grabs my arm, stopping me too.
"What? Hold on (Y/N), What?! Are you serious?!" She asks, her eyes starting to tear up a bit. I continue.
"I'm going to see Wickerbottom, she'll know what to do." I say before turning to leave again.
"W-wait! (Y/N)!" Walani calls to me, stopping me again.
"What is it? I don't have time for--"

My world is spinning. I'm on the floor now, and feeling nauseous. I feel the left side of my head. Blood. I try to look up, but fail. Walani kneels down, holding a branch. She hit me. Am I dying? Did she just kill me? I don't even know what's happening anymore. But it doesn't matter now. My world is fading to black.

Time skip because tension!!!

Im awake... I'm awake! I'm alive! But I can't move. I'm tied to a tree. But where am I? This isn't our island, we've explored the whole place and nowhere looks like this. I try to move but I can't, my arms are completely bound to the tree. There's a shadowy figure in the Forrest beside me.

"Hey, can you please help me?" I call out nervously, but after the figure steps out of the shadows, I'm terrified. Walani.
"Walani? W-what the hell happened? Where are we?" I ask, fearfully.
"Oh c'mon (Y/N), you must have figured it out by now." She says coldly, putting down the surfboard she was holding and walking closer. I have figured it out.

"You tied me up?"
"Yep."
"So you hit me, right?"
"Right."
"Did you kill Willow too?"
"Mmhmm"
"Why?"
"Because I love you."

That was new. She loved me? That was her motive?! Not a revenge plan or anything?!
"W-what do you mean?" I ask flustered, while she walks closer with a tint of red on her face.
"Heh, don't worry," she says grinning, "now we'll be alone... forever!" And just like that, she kissed me, roughly, before backing away and putting some sort of odd smelling rag to my face as my vision blurs.
"Goodnight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well this only took one million years to get out. I'm so sorry for leaving for so long and I'm super tired so sorry if this chapter sucks. But anyways... 1.4k+ reads and 60+ votes?!?! ٩( 'ω' )و God people find something better to do with your lives!! Jk I love all of you!! That's like double last chapter. Anyway I need sleep so peace out. Bye byeee~