Play-Time (Wilson x Reader x Webber)

A/N: Requested by TheSepticGamer. Hope you enjoy this! This one was pretty difficult to make since I'm pretty sure Webber is a child in canon soooo... I tried not to make it too weird. Feel free to request whatever, whenever and enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person PoV

Everyone in the group was assigned tasks that they had to either complete by the end of the day or do throughout the day. It was the most simple way of doing things so that people wouldn't be arguing as much about what they had to do. Wilson was in charge of handing out these tasks to everyone and the tasks were about what you'd expect, simple things like gathering wood, cooking food, managing storage or, in your case, looking after the younger ones in the group.

Your job was one of the easiest jobs there was, making sure that Wendy and Webber were safe and didn't get hurt. So, naturally when Wendy said that she wanted to kill a tallbird all by herself to summon Abigail, you did the responsible thing and gave her a spear before letting her go into the wilderness to attempt to kill a very powerful monster. You were such a good babysitter!

After that, you were deemed 'too irresponsible' and 'a threat to the children,' so while Wigfred went out to find Wendy, you were stuck with a babysitting partner. There was only one person who had no responsibilities that day, Wilson, who normally would be furious to be working on his day off. However, oddly enough, Wilson didn't seem to angry, in fact, he actually seemed happy to be able to spend the time with you taking care of the remaining child. Now it was just you and Wilson taking care of Webber.

Neither you nor Wilson knew much about babysitting, or children in general, but you were pretty sure that they like to play games or something, so that's what you went with. When asking Webber what he wanted to play, he didn't seem to interested in the usual games like tag or anything like that, so soon both you and Wilson were out of ideas. Since none of you were too interested in the classics, you decided to play something new, so that's how you ended up in your current position, playing funeral with Wilson and Webber.

(Y/N)'s PoV

"Are you sure this is a good idea? It's not very... Umm... Appropriate." Wilson questions me while I'm standing over the dead body of Webber. Well, pretend dead body.
"Of course it's appropriate, what's the matter with funerals?" I ask him in return whilst laying flowers on Webber's chest while he did an impressive job of not moving.
"Nothing's wrong with them, it's just... I would rather he plays tag or something more... Normal." He replies, looking down at Webber then back at me.
"Wilson, who do you think is normal in this entire base?" I ask him rhetorically. Not having a comeback, he just sits down on the ground and goes along with our game.

I get into my position and begin the 'ceremony' with the speech.
"We are gathered here today to celebrate the life, and death, of our beloved friend, Webber." I say in the most monotone voice I can muster.
"Oh no, so sad..." Wilson says, still clearly not interested.
"Ahem..." I say, not knowing what to do next. What do people even say at funerals after that?
"Uhh... You may now, umm... Pay your respects to the deceased." I eventually come up with.

Wilson walks up to Webber, who may actually be dead considering he hasn't moved an inch from when we started, and begins to act so dramatic it would give Wigfred a run for her money.
"Why, oh why must this have happened? He was so young!" He says while moving as if he were in Romeo and Juliet and all eyes were watching him. That is before he opens one of his eyes while striking a dramatic pose and whispering,
"He's not actually dead is he?" He asks me quietly, gesturing to Webber with his head.
"He hasn't moved in a while..."

Hmm... I walk towards Webber and kneel down in front of him while Wilson walks behind me to make sure he's ok.
"Webber? You ok?" I ask, hoping I wouldn't be responsible for the death of two kids today. Suddenly, Webber jumps up, making both me and Wilson jump back before he spoke up.
"We're getting bored of playing funeral, can we play something else?" He asks us, so we agree.
"What else did you have in mind?" Wilson asks him. He thinks for a bit before responding.
"Let's play family!"

"Uhh, ok then, how do we play?" Wilson ask him, to which he responds almost instantly,
"It's easy! We'll be the daddy, (Y/N) will be the mommy, and Wilson can be the doggy!" He says, smiling eagerly while I attempt to hold back my laughter from the overload of adorableness, whilst Wilson looks slightly agitated.
"Why do I have to be the dog? I should be the dad!" He says confidently, putting his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him which makes my face heat up slightly.
"Nuh-uh! We're the dad!" Webber responds, hugging my leg and attempting to pull me away from Wilson, who refuses to let me go.

"No way! I'd make a better dad than you!" Wilson says.
"No you wouldn't!" Webber responds, it was gonna be one of those arguments.

"Yes I would!"

"No you wouldn't!"

"Yes I would!"

"No you wouldn't!"

"Yes I would!"

"Yes you would!"

"No I wouldn't! Wait..."

They went at this for a few more minutes and, despite my best attempt to cover my ears and wait for them to sort it out themselves like reasonable people, I could still hear them and they were both far from reasonable. Eventually I had enough of it. I grabbed Wilson by the back of the head with one hand and grabbed Webber by the back of the head with the other. They both responded with confused looks but before they could speak, I hit both their heads together, causing them to fall to the ground and rub their heads in pain where they collided.

"That's enough, you're both acting like children!" I practically yell, causing Wilson and Webber to look at the ground in shame while still rubbing the sore part of their heads. I quickly help both of them up and I can't help but let out a chuckle.
"You two are dorks, you know that?" I say smiling, before giving Wilson a kiss on the cheek and kneeling down to give Webber a kiss on the forehead before ruffling his hair. Wilson was blushing a shade of velvet while Webber was laughing at how I messed up his hair.

"Heh, thank you, but I feel like we're forgetting something..." Wilson says, trying to remember what he was forgetting while I was giving Webber a piggy-back ride now because he said he was tired. Just then, Wigfred returned to the base, out of breath and injured pretty badly with Wendy standing behind her completely unscathed, holding her sisters flower in her hand.

"Huff... I föund the öther kid yöu were suppösed tö be babysitting... Whew..." She says, trying to catch her breath while Wendy looked the same as ever.
"I wasn't able to kill a tallbird..." She says, slightly disappointed whilst Wigfred nudged her.
"Aye, but yöu did a pretty gööd job!" She says as I grab Wendy's hand and go off with Wilson to put the two kids to sleep. I really am the best babysitter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
M'kay this is decently cute and not Pedo-bearish so I guess it'll work great! Wow, half a dozen short stories already. Do you guys still like these? Well, I guess if you're reading this then you've at least clicked on the book, which means I must be doing something right! Feel free to leave requests whenever, please vote and follow me and all that jazz, have a great day! Bye byeee~