We All Get Our Headbands

~Chapter 4~

Akira's Pov

"Who are you three?" asked the chunin.

"Akira," I said.

"Emiko," Emiko said. Ryuu just glared at the floor so I had to tell everyone his name.

"That dush (sp?)," I said, hooking my thumb towards Ryuu, "is Ryuu," I told the class, giving them all a closed eyed smile.

"Hi, Akira! You go to the academy, too!" I heard someone scream. I looked towards the voice.

"Naruto?" I asked.

"Yup, BELIEVE IT!" he said, well more like screamed in my face. I gave him a small, but kind smile.

"Well you three can go sit down now, oh and my name's Iruka sensei," said Iruka. I went to go sit next to Naruto, but it also happened to be right next to duck butt.

"Okay class, we're going too review the transformation jutsu because of Naruto's mess up," Iruka told us. This resulted in a chorus of groans and, "nice going Naruto."

"Hm, whatever I don't care," Naruto growled back at everyone. I feel bad for him. Everyone seems to hate him for some reason. We all lined up at the front of the room, with a pink haired kunzite in the front.

"Sakura, here," she said. "Transform!" she yelled. She then transformed into Iruka. Wow, she's original. What a kiss up.

"Did you see that Sasuke, huh?" she screeched. Emi, Ryuu, and I all covered our ears in pain.

"Um, ow," Ryuu mumbled to us while sticking his finger in his ear, making me snicker.

"Guess she's a fan girl, good luck Ryuu," I said elbowing him jokingly. Next was Sasuke. When he transformed into Iruka he didn't say transform. When he was done he just went back to his seat and folded his hands in front of his face. Next was me. I decided to transform into Iruka to so I didn't stand out.

"Transform," I mumbled, putting my hands into the correct hand sign. When I was done I went poof and was back to normal. After Ryuu and Emiko went it was Naruto's turn.

"Woo, go Naruto! You can do it!" I yelled from my seat, making him grin at me in return.

"Ya, believe it!" he yelled. I have a feeling that he says that a lot. I suddenly snapped back into reality when I heard Ryuu bust out laughing.

"Waa," I mumbled to myself, then looking at the front realizing why he was laughing. Naruto had transformed himself into a girl version of himself with clouds covering his....parts.

"Wow Naruto, who new you were a pervert," I said to myself.

"NARUTO YOU'VE ALREADY FAILED TWICE, THIS IS NO TIME TO JOKE AROUND!" Iruka yelled at Naruto, an anger mark on his forehead.

After that everyone finished up with the transformation and we all went to our seats.

"As you all know, tomorrow is the exam day, the jutsu will be on the clone jutsu. In the corner of my eye I saw Naruto anime fall. Hm, I wonder if he has trpuble with that particular jutsu?

~Time Skip~

I had been walking home by myself, having told both Ryuu and Emi to go on home without me, when I saw it. It was a ramen shop. I was in heaven.

I ran as fast as I could, not noticing I had knocked down everyone in my way. I sat on the first stool I found that was available.

When the owner came towards me, I ordered a miso ramen.