CHAPTER 3

Date:March 17 2017

Haya wasn't a morning person at all so going to university had always been like a burden to her.She always slept early so she could wake up early but today she hadn't proper sleep at all, making her look like a zombie.Whole night, her mind kept drifting to Amaan and doesn't matter how much she tried to sleep, she couldn't.

She kept cursing Amaan under her breath while she was driving to university.

Finally she reached and was running towards her class when she bumped into her hater, Areeba.Even though she hadn't made friends but she had got sincere pack of enemies like Areeba and Amaan.

Areeba was the most stupid girl Haya had ever met.She was the one who started fight with Haya just because the guy she liked inturn liked Haya.

"You ugly bitch!!watch where you are going" shouted Areeba.

"Well i can get plastic surgery for my ugliness,but you on the other hand, would be stupid for eternity" snapped Haya, making Areeba furious

Haya left, mentally praising herself and thanking google..

Knowing comeback is one thing but having the talent of using them at the perfect place on a perfect time is something else!!!

She kicked open the door of her classroom, making the whole class glance at her..

She glanced at her professor, Mr.Hussain Malik who had an amusing smile dancing on his lips.

Professor Malik was 50 year old man and was Haya's favourite professor for two reasons.First, obviously because he was a very nice teacher and second because Haya was his favourite student and he always praised her.What else would the student want in her favourite teacher? Being the favourite student had its own perks!!

"Assalamualaikum" Haya greeted, smiling sheepishly

"Walaikumsalam...I expect you to have a better excuse this time" He said, the smile never leaving his face

Haya usually reached late to class and ended up making the most weirdest and funniest excuses everytime.But this time, she really didn't have any idea in her mind so she just smiled sheepishly at her professor.Professor Malik shook his head and finally let her in.

"Now class...I have something important to tell you all" professor Malik said after finishing lecture, gaining the attention of whole class..

"Its my last class today and i am going to take a leave for 3 months" He said

"What? 3 months? That's the time left for our semester to end" Haya frowned.

"Yes Miss Haya..Now you need to arrive early for your class.Maybe the new professor won't take your excuses" Professor replied amusingly

Haya sighed.The only professor she liked and whose favourite student was only her was leaving.She didn't know why but she had an intuition that the rest of the three months were going to be a living hell with this new professor!!

Professor Malik left with Haya following him.

"Professor" Haya called him and he turned around

"Yes miss Kareem?"

"Are you really leaving?" She asked, biting her lips.

"I think i made myself clear" replied the professor

"I will really miss you sir.You are an amazing teacher" Said Haya

"Are you feeling bad because you can't arrive late to class now?" Joked the professor