CHAPTER 21

Date:6 october, 2017

"So Areeba is Daila's cousin?"

"Yes"

"And she was at restaurant that day with Daila?"

"Yeah"

"Wow! Bitchiness flows in blood" Haya commented

Both Haya and Amaan were sitting on couch in Haya's house and Amaan had told her everything about how Areeba knows about their marriage.

"That is rude" Amaan said

"Yeah that is. I know. But i don't care" Replied Haya nonchalantly

"You don't need to degrade yourself to their level." Amaan said

"All these years, i tried not to. But, she is silly. She is getting on my nerves." Haya sighed tediously

Amaan wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to his chest.

"I think she deserves an award for getting over your nerves. Otherwise, its always other way round" Amaan joked

Haya side glared at him and poked her elbow in his chest, making him wince in pain

"Don't encourage my headache" Haya said and putting her head on his shoulder, she closed her eyes

Amaan gently started pressing her head with his right hand as he couldn't move his left one which was wrapped around Haya's arm. A faint Smile escaped Haya's lips and snuggling more close to him, she let the sleep consume her.

Amaan stared at her sleeping face. He smiled as he continued looking at her, mesmerized by her. At first, he could never imagine himself with her but now he knew, this is where he should be, with her only. He liked everything about her, her smile, her laughter, her anger, her mischievouness, everything. The thing he had started feeling for her was something he never felt with Daila. He was ecstatic. He was glad to be with her. And even though she was bit angry at him right now, he was determined to win her back and give her all the love he had for her.

He Placed a gentle kiss on the side of her head and then leaning his head on the back of couch, he drifted to sleep.

♥♥♥♥♥

Haya blinked thrice before she realized who was beside her. She lifted  up her head from Amaan's shoulder and glanced at him who was sleeping peacefully. Slowly unwrapping Amaan's arm from her shoulder, she stood up and walked to the kitchen only to see Shahana there.

"When did you came?" Haya asked.

"When you were sleeping" replied Shahana with a teasing smirk on her face.

Haya flushed with embarrassment  and ignoring her, she started helping her out with dinner.

"Oh my god! Haya is helping me with dinner. Now that's something" Shahana said dramatically

"I am not that lazy" replied Haya to which Shahana passed her the 'i know everything' look.

"Ok fine. Maybe i am. But i am trying to change. So encourage me" Haya said.