CHAPTER 20

Date: 21 September, 2017

A/N: I have changed Nashwaan's name to Nadir. So don't get confused

▪▪▪▪▪

With just a week left for exams, Haya sank more and more into books and cursed Amaan everytime she had to compromise with her sleeping schedule. As agreed, Amaan gave her time and had decided to talk to her after exams. But it didn't stopped Haya from wasting an hour or so while thinking about him.

The anger for Amaan was disappearing in thin air and the new feelings erupting inside her were unavoidable. She didn't need to be genius to know that she liked him and it definetely was not in a platonic way. As much as these feelings made her feel giddy, they also scared her. Falling in love with your husband was a blessing. It was the most beautiful thing ever but rejection wasn't. She didn't wanted to end up with feelings that would never be reciprocated. But it wasn't in her hands at all.

A night before exams, Shahana entered in her room with a cup of coffee, knowing that Haya would stay wide awake like a curious owl.

"You are going to do well in exams" Shahana assured

"Its not the exams i am worried about"

"Then what is it?"

"Amaan. I think i am falling in love with him." Haya confessed

Shahana smiled and kissed her forehead. "I am glad. Thats good thing. Right?"

"No thats not. What if he doesn't love me?" Haya asked, her eyes reflecting fear of being hurt, being broken, being rejected.

"And what if he does?" Shahana said and left the room, indicating Haya to focus on the positive side of the situation and be happy to have fallen for one with whom she was bonded for eternity.

But was it possible to stay positive when all you could have were negative thoughts playing with your mind?

Daila

Daila's return

What if Amaan still loved her?

The satanic thoughts buzzed in her mind. The thought of being unwanted in his life scared her. She didn't wanted to push herself into someone's life and dent her self respect.

"He is trying so hard just to get you to talk to him and you think he still loves that girl? The thing he had for her was infatuation. Get over your paranoia!!! " Samreen had yelled at Haya, scaring the living day lights out of her

Samreen could turn from sweet shy girl to a badass scary wild woman in a flash of light.

Raising her hands, she prayed for the life ahead waiting for her. She prayed for the path she was going to walk with Amaan and ofcourse she prayed for her exams as well.

Amaan might be her big concern but her exams held a lot of priority right now.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

As she stepped in the university, she could easily feel everyone staring at her and whispering among themselves. She had never been the centre of attention so this freaked her a bit.