CHAPTER 27

Date:5 November,2017

"Amaan"

He heard her calling him. He wanted to respond but couldn't. He felt himself against the cold floor. His hands were unable to move as they were tied backwards.

"Amaan"

Her voice reached him again. He attempted to open his eyes even though his whole body and consciousness were against it. He could still feel the pain through his head.

"Amaan. Please open your eyes!"

Her voice croaked. He could easily imagine tears sliding down her cheeks. His forehead creased and he finally succeeded in waking up from the oblivion.

It was a dimly lit room. He was lying down on his left shoulder, his hands were tied back and his head hurt like hell. He could hardly figure out the size of room. He tightly shut his eyes and then opened them again. In one corner of the room, he found her looking at him with worry and fear.

"You are awake!" She smiled through the tears as she sighed in relief.

"Are you fine?" Amaan managed to croak out.

"Yes. Yes, i am fine. Are you?"

"I guess. Where is Samreen?" He asked

"I have no idea where he kept her"

"She will be fine"

Just then the door slammed open and the lights turned on, illuminating the room. Amaan and Haya closed their eyes shut due to the sudden lights and then opened them slowly, trying to adjust with it.

"Look who has woken up from his beauty sleep!"

"Nadir..I am gonna kill you" Amaan gritted his teeth in anger.

"Well..there are very less chances of that considering you are the one whose hands are tied up" He smirked

"What do you want?" Haya bawled

"Nothing much! Just for you two to sign this paper" He said and he passed the paper towards Amaan so he could see it.

Amaan looked at the paper and then glared at him "Never. In. A. Million. Years" He spatted

"What's it?" Haya asked

"This is just a useless paper" Amaan answered

"Divorce papers are not useless papers and you will sign it because you have no other choice"

"Divorce papers?" Haya stared wide eyed at Nadir

"Yes. You will divorce him" Nadir stated

"You have lost even the last bit of sanity, if there was any at all in the begining"

"Yes i have. You made me lose it by marrying him." Nadir replied

"I am never going to sign these papers, no matter what you do"

"Oh you will. You wanna know why? Because you don't have a choice"

"You see Haya. I won't hurt you because i love you but i don't like Amaan and i won't hesitate to hurt him. So you better decide wisely" Nadir threatened