Chapter 3:Training

(Above is the MC's dragon mother.)
What was standing in front of me is a GIANT black and purple dragon. She has 2 ram-like horns on her head, her scales are black. Her wings, if she opened them, will not even fit in this cavern.

WHAT THE HELL!! IS THAT MY MOTHER?!!...Wait, how the hell can I know this is my mother?

Suddenly in front of me, one of those windows appeared.

Dragons can easily differentiate between male and female in their race, especially in families.

Huh, so that's why.

When I finished reading what was on the window, my mother suddenly roared, but I somehow understood what she meant. She just said, "Welcome my child!!".

Huh, even though that was a roar, the meaning was really gentle.

Then my mother said "I wonder what should I name you?"

"What about Salin?"

Then a window appeared in front of me.

Will you accept the name 'Salin'?

<Yes>  <No>

I pressed Yes.

"Well then Salin, follow me."

"Yes mother."

As I followed my mother, I asked her curiously.

"Where are we mother?"

"We are in the country of Sania, I will teach these to you later, so be patient."

"All right mother."

When we arrived at our destination, I was confused.

"What is this place mother?"

"This is where I will train you."

Huh  immediately training after hatching, that's fast. But oh well, at least it will allow me to get used to this new body.