Chapter 29

Salin POV

Hey Aeyr?

Yeah?

Why in the hell will a dragon attack the capital city of the f*cking humans?

*sigh* Hurts me to say this, but I have no clue.

What usually is the reason something like this happens?

Oh you know, normal stuff.

.....Like?

Humans stealing their eggs, unprovoked attacks, flipping them off, you know, the usual.

One of those is not usual, but okay. That one doesn't look like it was angry though.

Yeah, it's eyes didn't look angry. Sure, it did just swung it's claws around blindly and it also didn't see you when you were literally barely 100 meters away. No, it's eyes look more like, what was the word, ah yes lifeless.

Yeah, I saw that too. Can you control a dragon or something like that?

It's possible for one of the races to do this, but to do it, they need to be quick.

Why?

Well, first, to do it, you need to do it when the dragon, or any creature really, is off-guard. Preferably asleep.

Second, to control the dragon, you need to use a spell. The problem is, the moment you use it, it starts to wake up. So, bring an army along.

Third, just make sure the army holds the dragon back long enough, because if the one casting the spell gets interrupted, the entire thing fails.

Then, if they succeed with all that, you can control a dragon.

Man, that's really hard and complicated.

Yes, it is.

Anything else I should know?

Try learning summoning from Vrivanus. It will be a good thing to have later.

Why?

So you don't have to work your ass off to look for people who won't kick you in the rear later and is also useful at making yourself an army.