Chapter 26

Author: I tried to make this less of a comedy chapter. Do you guys think it's good?
Salin POV

"So, this where you'll train me?"

"Yes Observer Salin."

The training room is quite big, probably the size of 2 basketball courts put side by side.

"So, how is this going to go?"

"First, can you start by casting any attack class spell?"

"Alright."

I lift my palm and created a Dark Arrow. Then, Vrivanus created a barrier.

"Good, now use that and hit this shield Observer Salin."

My Dark Arrow flew forward and crashed into the shield.

As a result, quite a bit of cracks appeared on the shield.

Vrivanus lifted his eyebrows, suprised.

"Alright, Observer Salin. Try using a defense class spell."

Hey Aeyr?

Yeah?

What are the categories for spells?

Well, there's the obvious. Attack spells and Defense spells. But, there's also things like Support spells, like enchancing speed or strength or anything like that. Another one would be auxiliary magic, like summoning, runes and enchanting.

Aren't runes and enchanting the same?

Nah. Runes are symbols you can carve to anything, weapon, armor, hell even your own body. While enchanting is like using magic to program the targeted object.

Okay.

After hearing that explanation, I focus and cast Dark Armour on myself.

The armor that formed is not the stereotypical plate armor that usually appears. The armor that appeared is more similar to leather armor with metal plating on the shoulder, wrist and chest. With metal boots and gauntlets, and a helmet that still shows my face, and the fact the entire thing is black, I look like a villain.

"Good work Observer Salin. Now please keep the spell up."

"Okay-"

*insert onomatopoeia of a spell hitting armor*

I got sent flying backwards and crashing into the wall.

If you guys are wondering, I was barely hurt.

You alright kid?!

This is going to be a long day.......