Chapter 23

Author: Sorry guys about the long wait! It's just that my mom decided that putting me into a gym every day is a good idea. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!
Salin POV

"So, this is your home?"

"Yes, great observer."

Vrivanus' house is huge, it's more like a mansion than a house.

"Please follow me."

As I was following him through his home, I looked around and it was amazing.

The walls was colored red with some gold engraving on them. The floor was covered with a carpet, and damn was it soft.

Finally, after around an hour, just kidding, around 10 minutes, we arrived in front of a room.

As Vrivanus opened the door, it was quite nice, almost as nice as my room on Earth. The room has a huge bed in the back of the room, a fireplace, a colored window, a polished wooden desk and chair, some bookcases and there were carpets all around the floor.

"Is the room to your liking, Observer Salin?"

"Yeah, thank you."

Now, you're probably wondering, 'Why the f*ck is Salin speaking formally?" Well that is because it's what I usually do back on earth when meeting people you would call 'important'.

"I'm glad to hear that, Observer Salin."

"When can you start my training?"

"Please give me a day, Great Observer."

"Alright."

Vrivanus walked out, leaving me alone.

Alright, so what now?

Your Shadow Fiends found anything yet?

They found a dog taking a sh*t in an alleyway, but other than that nothing else happened.

If that's the case just relax, nothing important is happening right now, so you would be fine just relaxing and waiting 'till tomorrow.

Alright.