Chapter 22

Salin POV

......Can you not be so blunt kid?

Why, it got the point across so why not?

*sigh* why did I expect anything else? Fine, I will take it from here kid.

Wait what?

Vrivanus POV

Demon dragon?!

This is bad, I need to get rid of it!

But as I was pointing my hand at the demon dragon that calls itself Salin, my sight blurred and I see myself in an endless grass plain.

"What the-?!"

"Calm down."

As I turn around, I see a being covered in light.

"Who are you?" I ask the being.

The being bowed. "I am the god of spirits, Aeyr."

My eyes open wide in shock, but I managed to reply.

"A-and why did you bring me here?"

"Because you were about to kill my observer."

I could feel my face pale.

"I-I am sorry, Great God." I said kneeling.

"It's alright, it was the brat's fault to say what he is so bluntly." Said the god, and then he continued talking. "I will just ask you to help him gather information on what is happening with the humans, as I ordered him to do so."

"Yes Great God Aeyr."

"Oh, and if you can, help train him please."

"Of course Great God Aeyr."

Salin POV

Finally the wizard came back to reality.

Oi, what took you so long?

I don't have many opportunities to look cool, so I went a bit overboard.

Ya think? The guy has been standing there, staring into space for f*cking ten minutes!

It's okay, I got him to agree to help you get information and also to help train you.

Yeah, I haven't progressed much in that respect.

I look at Vrivanus as he finally came back to reality. He turned his head and look at me with respect as he bowed.

"Follow me Observer of Aeyr, I'm sorry that I tried to kill you."

"Meh, it's alright, it's not a problem."

"Is there anything you would need help with?"

"Nothing right now, but can you bring me to a place where I can stay?"

"You can stay in my home, great observer."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, now please follow me."

Author's note: Sorry about that incomplete chapter guys. Wattpad glitched and got rid of some of the chapter. Sorry!