Road Trip (Josh X Reader)

-Josh's POV-

"Josh, can we get out for a bit? My legs are all cramped," Y/n asked, looking out the window at the empty Arizona desert. I nodded and slowed the car down and stopped on the side of the road. Y/n got out and stretched.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" I asked, shutting the car door. She blushed and looked down at her black flip-flops. I walked behind Y/n and put my hands around her waist gently. Y/n giggled and looked back at me.

"Do you wanna do something?" She asked, sitting on the hood of my car.

"What's that?"

"I want you to fuck me over the hood of the car," She smirked, brushing her hair out of her face.

"Won't people see us if they're driving by?"

"Come on, there's nobody out here but us. And it's starting to get dark too."

"This is why I love you so much," I laughed and took off my shirt. Y/n slowly took off her t-shirt and revealed her lacy black bra. Y/n wrapped her legs around me and began to plant kisses on my face.

"You're so beautiful," I mumbled, burying my face into her chest. She grabbed my hair gently and brought me back up to her face.

I kissed her back and began to suck on her delicate skin until many dark purple circles appeared all over her neck and collarbone. She moaned quietly and pulled me closer to her. I moved back up to her face and roughly kissed her lips against mine. Our tongues battled for dominance until Y/n gave in and allowed me to explore her mouth.

"Josh... F-Fuck me... Please." Y/n moaned through our kiss. She slipped off her shorts and tossed them onto the ground, and I did the same. She bent over the car and waited eagerly.

I pulled down her panties (Oh god I hate that word it's so weird) and put my middle finger inside of her. Y/n moaned out in pleasure as I inserted another finger. I then pulled down my boxers and lined myself up at the entrance. I slowly began to pump in and out of Y/n with my hands around her hips and waist.

"Faster Josh," Y/n said in between moans. "Faster, please."

"You're forgetting something." I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it back.

"Faster daddy!" She cried, throwing her head up and arching her back slightly. I slammed into her faster.

"Baby... I-I'm gonna cum," I groaned, tightening my grip around her waist and going faster.

"Ahh, fuck daddy, fuck," Y/n moaned as I reached the climax and came into her. I pulled out of Y/n and pulled up my boxers and pants, and Y/n did the same as well.

"I love you so much," I sighed and watched as Y/n put her shirt back on.

"Love you more," She smiled, walking up to me and kissed me on my cheek.

"Not possible," I picked Y/n up and placed her in the back seat of the car. "I'm sure your legs are stretched enough for now." I looked out into the orange Arizona sunset with a sigh. It wasn't as beautiful as Y/n was. I stepped into the driver's seat and started the ignition and drove off.

A/n: Why am I writing these things I have an important violin concert thing in the morning, but nooo. I'm writing smut and shit about Josh fuckkin Dun. But he is my lord and savior so I guess that's better than sleep.