Flash Cards (Josh X Reader)

Totally stole this idea from Stranger Things in that one scene where Steve is quizzing Nancy and they gotta take their clothes off so enjoy ;)

Oh yeah I'm still pretty new to smut/lemon writing (This is one of my older writings I found a while back) and I'm undesirable in every way, shape, and form so here's how I guess things like these work .

So....Um...

[(|Cringe Warning|)]

-Narrator POV-

Y/n was sitting in her room on a quiet Saturday night when she heard a quiet tap on her bedroom window. She looked over to the window to see Josh, her boyfriend. Y/n stood up and walked over to the window and slid it open.

"Hey, Y/n," Josh smiled and popped his head into her room. "What're you doing?"

"Oh, just you know, studying and such," Y/n sighed, letting Josh into her room. "What're you doing on my roof?"

"Just wanted to spend time with you, love." Josh kissed Y/n on her cheek gently, which made her blush a rosy red shade.

"But Josh, I gotta study. Colleges won't let me in with failing grades, now will they?" Y/n said firmly.

"We're just sophomores, and maybe I can help you," Josh sat down next to Y/n on her bed, glancing over at her mountain of folders, binders, and papers.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, anything for you. I just have one condition. Don't worry, it'll be fun."

"What's the condition?"

"How about...," Josh looked around Y/n's room and smirked. "Every time you get a question wrong, you have to take off a piece of clothing. And every question you get right, I have to take off something."

Y/n put on a sweater and an extra pair of leggings quickly and sat back down next to Josh. He laughed and wrapped an arm around Y/n gently.

"What?" Y/n asked. "I'm cold."

"Really?"

"Yeah," Y/n fake shivered.

"Let's just get you studied for the quiz, alright? And when is it, anyway?"

"In like, two weeks or so?"

"Well, little miss overachiever, I say we just study this next week, what do you think?" Josh stood up and grabbed his bag while he headed towards the window in an utmost manipulative stride.

"No no, get back here, Josh. I wanna study with you," Y/n smiled bashfully as she pulled at the hem of Josh's shirt teasingly.

"Alright, fine," Josh sat back down next to Y/n as she pulled out a large pile of flash cards. "Wait, all of these for one test? This isn't finals week, Y/n."

"Oh, come on. I might get a lot of these wrong, you know," Y/n blushed and grabbed a pillow from her bed and hugged it close to her chest.

"I didn't think you'd want to go along with my idea, but alright," Josh playfully remarked, shuffling the cards.

"Well, the cards aren't the only things that have chemistry here," Y/n giggled.

"Alright then," Josh blushed and looked down at a random card. "What's 'a pure substance that can't be broken down into other substances or chemical reactions?'"

"Isn't that... An element?"

"You're right," Josh smiled.

"Take your shirt off, Josh. You promised me you would," Y/n said as she pulled at Josh's shirt lightly. He sighed and teasingly removed his dark red t-shirt, revealing his muscular chest. He took his shirt and dropped it on the floor next to his backpack.