Chapter 4

So I have noticed that every Friday, Damon goes out for lunch. 

Not this Friday. 

His car is very precious to him. I mean, I'm not surprised since it is a black Lamborghini. So after today. He's going to be pissed. 

I showed up late class, earning a glare from the History teacher. 

"Why were you late, Ms. Parker?"

"I was busy."

"With?" I roll my eyes. 

"My personal life isn't your problem."

"It is when you show up in the middle of class."

"Actually, it's only 30 minutes. This class is an hour and a half. So I showed up 1/3 into the class."

"Sit down." I smile, winning once again. She just can't beat me. I'm too good. 

"Where were you?" I give her a smirk once I sit down. 

"Oh." She realizes I did something to Mr. Popular. 

The rest of the day obviously went normally. The only that happened was my smirks to Damon every time he past by me. 

I can't wait to see his reaction to his car. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Damon's POV

I keep seeing Blake giving me this smirk every time we past each other in the hall. It's scaring me honestly. 

Finally it's lunch and I hurry out to my car. Nicole comes out of the building, calling my name.

Shit.

I don't like her. At all. She's too... Preppy. I only use her for sex. It's all she wants though. 

I turn around. 

"Hey babe!" She says, as she wraps her arms around my neck, and kisses me. 

I pull away. 

"I have to go. It's Friday, remember?"

"Can I come with this time?" She tries the puppy eyes on me. Jokes on her, it doesn't work. Not with her at least. 

"No, I'm meeting up with some of my friends." She sighs. Dramatically. 

"I'm coming with." She starts walking towards my car. 

This was my turn to sigh. I run my hand through my hair. 

"OH MY GOD." Nicole screeches. 

I turn around and start walking. Soon realizing what she was screeching about. 

"WHO THE FUCK PUT PLASTIC ALL OVER MY CAR!?" I was pissed. Beyond pissed. 

I suddenly hear girls laughing somewhere. I immediately knew who it was. I knew her laugh anywhere. 

Blake. 

She comes out from some cars, holding her stomach. 

"That's so hilarious. Did you see his face?" She looks over at Quinn. 

"Priceless." They bust out laughing again. 

Nicole walks over to the girls.

"Nicole, don't." I call out, but she doesn't listen. 

Once she reaches the girls, she goes straight for Blake. 

Nicole grabs a fist full of Blake's shirt, by her neck. Nicole is skinnier than Blake, but she is taller by at least 2 inches.