Chapter 14

A.N//

I am so sorry you guys. Thank you all for being patient and not spamming me about updating. It's been so long!!

I'm finally getting a little better and I got this chapter done. Not as long as I hoped it would be but at least it's something.

Enjoy my lovelies!!

////

I have to go to school today. And I really don't want to. 

My alarm is going off, and I try rolling over to shut it off. But an arm is wrapped around me, stopping me from doing so. I turn and see a peacefully sleeping Damon. 

I smiled. He's so cute.

I pick up his arm, and roll out from under it.

After shutting off my alarm, I head to the shower, turning up the music

I wobble my way to the bedroom, seeing a shirtless Damon on his phone.

"Well. I would love to see this every morning." I look down at my towel.

"Oh you wish." I smile and head to the dresser. I grab a pair of black faded jeans with rips on the thighs, and a Five Finger Death Punch t-shirt.

"Do you need help getting your pants on?" He watches me struggle putting my pants on. It hurts too much to bend my knee.

"Maybe." He chuckles as he gets up.

"I like your legs." He says. I'm laughing at his comment and he starts to stand up.

"What. I can't comment on your perfect body?" I shake my head.

"Nope. Because there's nothing to comment on."

"I call bullshit. What is there not to comment on. I love your body. The perfect curve in your hips, letting you have a good sized ass." He puts his hands on my hips. "And your gorgeous curly hair." One of his hands move my hair behind my ear. "And let's don't forget your amazing lips." He leans in and kisses me. I smile so much, my cheeks hurt.

"You need to start getting ready, and I need to finish getting ready." I say, walking to my make-up bag.

"Awww. Come on. You ruined the moment." Damon says in a kid voice.

"Nope. School ruined it."

"Fuck school. Let's stay here."

"I've missed so much school already."

"So?"

"So, it wouldn't hurt to miss one more day." I walk over to him, and kiss him. And that's how we ended up staying home.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I got the popcorn!" I walk back into my bedroom, holding a big bowl of popcorn.

I hand the bowl to Damon and flop onto the bed.

"I want to watch If I Stay." Damon says. I give him a strange look.

"What? I can't want to watch If I Stay?" I laugh and put the movie in.

"You don't want to watch a horror movie?"

"Ha. No. You crazy? It's a horror movie for a reason." Again, I laugh.

"You're too cute." I press play, and snuggle into his arms.

We had stayed like that for a while. The whole time I was thinking about him, and not paying attention to the movie.