Chapter 16

One more week left of school. That's it. Then I'll be a senior. I can't believe how far I've gotten. It's so weird.

I roll out of bed, dragging my feet to the bathroom. Shivering, I quickly turn on the warm water, and hop in the shower. I use my favorite shampoo and conditioner that smells like fruit, and my sugar and vanilla scented body wash.

After drying off, I head to my closet grabbing a pair of light blue jeans with rips in the thighs, a black crop top sweater, and my black and white converse.

My make up being a slight darker shade in the crease, mascara and winged eyeliner, and my hair is left natural, I am ready for a long day of school.

I grab my backpack, keys, and phone and head downstairs.

"Good morning" Melissa said cheerful. I sit down at their island, as Melissa hands me a plate with two waffles, and a glass of milk.

"Morning" I say back. I grab a fork, and start eating my perfectly made waffles.

"Quinn should be down any minute" I nod since I have food in my mouth.

Quinn comes down the stairs looking worse than usual. She isn't even ready for school.

"Well don't you look pretty" I say, smiling.

"I didn't feel like getting ready today, so I kinda just showered and changed into sweats." She shrugges, grabbing her plate of waffles.

When we were finished, we headed off to school. Our last week of school as Juniors.

We walk into school, doing out normal routine. Her locker first, then meet up at my locker with Damon, go to class.

When we got to my locker, Damon was waiting there patiently. He grabs my hand, and kisses my forehead.

"Goodmorning beautiful." I smile at him, and kiss his cheek.

"Goodmorning handsome." I say, copying him.

"Goodmorning lovebirds. I'm still here" I laugh at Quinn's comment.

Her and I are the type of people that don't really do romance. But, for me it's slowly changing because I have Damon.

"Excuse me, can one of you guys point me to the main office. I was supposed to meet up with the principal so he can show me around for next year." A guy said. I reeaallyy attractive guy said.

"Yeah, I'll show you." Quinn speaks up. As she's walking away, she looks back at me and gives me the 'holy shit he's so hot' look. I nod, agreeing with her. Next year shouldn't be too bad.

~~~~~~~

"Hey, do you want to go to Starbucks after school?" Quinn sets her lunch tray on the table and sits down. I'm already shoving a cheeseburger in my face.

"Yeah sure. I have nothing else going on."

"Okay. And hey. That guy this morning? His name is Jonah, and he just moved here. And he will be a senior next year with us" Quinn has this overly happy about this.

"Well someone did her research." I say, and take another bite of my burger.

"Well yeah. And I also got his number."

"Seriously? Damn. You go girl" We laugh at my comment.

When lunch was over, we threw our stuff away.

"Hey. Do you want to just skip the rest of the day?" Quinn asks as we head to our lockers.

"Yes! I so need it. Let me let Damon know" I pull out my phone at my locker, just to let him know I won't be here after school when he comes to look for me.