Chapter 12

Axton decided to skip school using me as an excuse for his mother. I haven't been feeling well lately and Axton said he was worried and wanted to take me to the doctor. Of course, he used his mother's vast approval of our relationship as an advantage. We did go to the clinic they told me that I do have a cold but it's nothing to worry about. However, I have to tough it out seeing as I can't take any medicine. Instead, they gave me home remedies to try. The appointment was short and worthless overall.

       Axton didn't take us back home instead he drove us to a lake. I was freezing outside seeing how it's January and we live in the North. I burrow into my coat as we got out and sat on the shore. Axton sat behind me throwing rocks into the frozen mass of water. Even though this is super bad for my cold I still felt at ease here. I look up to Axton who I notice is staring at me. Axton always has this sparkle in his eye. I lean in and kiss him. I turn around and he laughs slightly. He puts his head in my neck and begins to suck on it.

       "Hey, you're gonna leave a hickey," I moan out.

       "That's the plan," He said his breath tickling my neck and making me shiver.

       "What'll your mom say?" I question as he moves to a new spot.

       "She'll shit her pants," He says.

       I open my mouth to stop him but he sticks his tongue down my throat to stop me. He drags the appendage across the roof of my mouth and it makes me shiver. He turns me around and the kiss gets deeper and more passionate. I run a hand over his crotch to feel his hard-on. I unbutton them and he stops me.

       "It's way too cold out here to go that far," He says before releasing me.

       He got off me and stood up. My jaw drops as he brushed the dirt off himself and offers me a hand to get up. I smack his hand away and get up myself. I stomp childishly to the car. I open the door but a hand closes it before I could get in. Axton put his weight on me while his other hand groped my ass.

        "Nice to know you want to do things like that with me but wouldn't it be better to finish this at home?" He says as he's giving me another hickey. My neck is probably one big bruise by now.

       I ignore him and he laughs aloud when I get in the car. We drive home and his parents are in the backyard. Leon is building us a bassinet from wood. Miss Bianca is helping him with dos and don'ts most likely. I go straight to the room and Axton follows me. He closes and locks his door. I take off my coat and my shoes before Axton is me. He has my nipple in his mouth which are becoming increasingly more sensitive as the pregnancy drags on. I moan out loud when his hand runs over my crotch. He gives me a few quick kisses and takes off both of our shirts. He takes off my pants and freezes. He laughs loudly and obnoxiously.

       "What?" I ask.

       "You're so fucking sexy," He responds as he grips and squeezes my thigh. "I can't believe I get to be with you."

       He kisses me down my stomach leaving small hickeys everywhere. I moan as he runs his tongue across my stomach. He takes my underwear off before playing with my thighs again. He must like them. He turns me around and I eagerly await him with my but high in the air. I hear a thud and his laugh before I met with a distantly familiar sting to my rear end. He doesn't shove it all in a once. He slowly eases me into the pain before he was balls deep in me. I gasp as his kissing tickle my back. I arch it to get him to stop he doesn't and only seems to suck harder leaving darker and bigger hickeys. He rolls his hips to get some kind of friction. This is when I notice he still has his boxers on.

       I smile to myself at his impatience. He thrusts in me to see if it was okay and I let out a loud moan which he took as an okay. I'm loud and I know it but I can't help it. It's nothing I have ever experienced before. His grip on my waist was a turn on at this point. He gets so deep to the point where I feel as if there is no end and his dick'll come up and out of my throat. Maybe that's an exaggeration but still, point made. I grip the sheets as he thrusts harder inside me. I let out a scream when he gets faster. I melt when I cum. I clench around him as I meet my climax and he cums inside me. I twitch slightly after hitting my climax so hard. He collapses on top of me and I feel him jerk as he continues to cum.