Logue

Jacob has always had his suspicions that Axton has been up to something ever since Saint had his fifth birthday. He enjoyed the attention from his fiancee he will admit that. However, had he realized it sooner what Axton's true plan was he would've never let Axton touch him ever again. This is an ambitious lie Jacob had to tell himself but with the positive pregnancy test in his hands, he had to do something to calm himself. He grasped the test in a tight palm. He stormed down the hall before pouncing onto his fiance who was lounging in the living room on this early Saturday morning. He was accompanied by Saint who was playing with his toys beneath his father's feet.

       "What's wrong with you?" Axton wheezed winded from catching Jacob

       The latter didn't answer the question but began to hit Axton. Axton let out sharp yells trying his hardest to defend himself which also caught the attention of the five-year-old in the room. Saint not knowing what exactly is going on began to cry because all he understands is his parents are fighting.

       "Wait, Jake. Saint's crying," Axton pointed out causing Jacob to hit him harder

       "Good! That way he'll know how much I hate you!" Jacob retaliated

       "What'd I do?" Axton exclaimed

       "I'm pregnant again you asshat!" Jacob spat

       "What! That's great!" Axton gushed hugging Jacob tightly causing a stop in commotion. However, on person didn't get the memo.

       "Don't hurt daddy!" Saint bawled

       Jacob bent down to grab Saint. Once in his mother's arms, he stopped sobbing. He realized that his father wasn't actually hurt but it made him confused because he was once told that he wasn't supposed to hit Molly at preschool so where does the lying end. He lied on his mother's lap completely calmed down. An aspect Jacob loves about Saint, he's easy to calm but that's usually because he wasn't that upset in the first place and wants to cry because he feels left out so nevermind Jacob finds him a bit annoying.

       "Saint I'm pregnant," He told his son observing his face. "Do you know what that means?"

       "No mama," Saint said knowing it wasn't rhetorical

       "It means that in a few months I'm going to have a baby," Jacob explained

       "Where does it come from?"

       "Well, I have to push it-"

       "Hey! Jacob don't corrupt my kid," Axton scowled covering Saint's ears