Part Six

Trogon kept to the streets,lowering his head,doing the best thing NightWings do:blending in. He turned into a dark alley,surprisingly  well kept in this part of the town. Trogon approached a abandoned booth. This particular booth had a small,open front,and a rather large backroom. He waited outside for a few minutes,scanning the area.

Then a skinny,but proud,IceWing stepped up to the front. He was actually a very helpful asset,but his criminal underground relationship with Trogon was nothing more than buisnesslike.

"What do you want,NightWing?" he demanded with a regal air,somewhat unsuited for this environment.

Trogon pushed some contained chemical "fire-breath",a deadly weapon,and the badge with the adder's head onto the desk.

The IceWing put the weapon underneath a locked drawer in the booth,and took the badge to the back-room.

Almost a hour later,the Icewing gave back the symbol and a report."Your dealing with a group called Seafire,run by SeaWings. Very original,I know. Use SkyWings as ground troops. Unknown location,most likely in the end of the Claws of the Clouds Mountains."

Trogon heard a thump at the alley entrance. He turned around and saw a MudWing and a pair of SkyWings.

"Hey!"yelled the MudWing."Remember Rail?"

The currently deceased Rail's goons! They had finally found him.

On instinct Trogon ducked as a vial of fire-breath soared over his head,hitting a Skywing in the face. The SkyWing roared in pain.

Another Skywing shot at the IceWing, instantly killing him,and flew off with the MudWing. Trogon had no hope of catching up to the killers,but they were not his target.

Seafire was,now.