DAY 1

Our first day in this so called flirtatious relationship, let's just say that after what happened yesterday we need to act and pretend that we are together. I can't focus on my professor. I should have ignore them and tell that octopus that we're not together, but what can I do!? she called me bitch! No one dare to call me like that! I'm not a female dog.

My phone vibrate, someone sent me a message. I look in front to see if its visible that I wouldn't be caught by our dear professor before reaching for my phone and look at the message.

From: Jack
[] I'll pick you after your class. I'm own my way.

Fuck, why the hell he needed to? I didn't gave him my number. Don't get me wrong, remember the case yesterday? When I just spilled my whole name and he find me on facebook where in my phone number is visible. I'm too dumb.

To: Jack
[] Don't you dare. I'm warning you!

Just a few seconds and a couple of blinks my phone vibrated again.

From: Jack
[] I already did.

I'm about to send my next message when someone grab my phone. "GET OUT OF MY CLASS MISS WINTER." Damn it! I got caught. I cursed under my breath before taking my bag and quickly look for that stupid man! He's dead. Where the hell is he!?

I hurriedly run through the hallway not caring if I bump into someone, my blood is boiling. I'll kill him in instant, Its calculus and take note MY PROFESSOR GET MY PHONE.

I walk to the parking lot when I see a man coming out from a familiar car, he's dead.

He let ouy a foolish smile. "You're looking for me? You're too eager to see your boyfriend so you ditch class?" He laughed and on my behalf I punch his face. This bastard should know his place.

"MY PROF. JUST TOLD ME TO GO OUT OF HIS CLASS AND HE EVEN TAKE MY PHONE AWAY FROM ME. WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR FREAKING PROBLEM!?" He looked shock while carressing his cheeks, Is it about my punch? Or because I shout straight to his face? Neither of the two I didn't care. I'm going to fail my calculus and my prof has my phone, my precious phone is my entire world, my whole universe. I'll die later. Before pulling another stunt, I enter his car "Drive me home, NOW".

The whole trip is quiet until I notice that we stopped in a farm!? "What the hell are you doin?" He just ignore me and leave me inside the car, It makes my eyebrow raise. Jerk. Asshole. Stupid. I stay inside the car and look at him while he's getting far from my sight, I'm getting nervous and mad at the same time, maybe I can just take a cab home. I grab my bag and get out of the car.

I'm esnared by the scenery, the place is gorgeous, it looks like heaven? from the tall trees to the golden grasses to the sounds of crickets. I started to walk around and there he is, sitting in one of the roots of the biggest tree in the middle of the farm, who knows that this kind of place is still existing? I walk towards him and I notice the flowers around, orchids, violets, and ROSES? The white ones?I run to pick one but to my surprise someone already pick it before me. "I'm sorry" He said as he put a flower on my ear. "Sorry for ruining your day." He said sincerely that made me feel guilty, I shouldn't be too rude in him. I look at him while he's looking to the small cabin away from us, I'm about to say something when I saw a glimpse of his cheeks having bruise. What have I done?

I touch his cheeks and I felt him shiver. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, I don't intend to hurt you, its just---" I'm not able to finish my words because he already grab my hand and cupped my chin.

"Shhhh, its alright okay? It isn't your fault." He looked straight into my eyes and I realized that he's handsome. His tan skin, brown messy hair, those green eyes that every girl can be lost, the perfect shape of his jaw and everything about it. He's damn gorgeous.

He hug me and I can feel his heartbeat, silence filled the whole situation. I'm lost. "What about, let's forget about what happened earlier and I'll tour you around?" I nod at him and hold his hand.

We walk through the tree, the three root where he was seating earlier. "Its too big." He chuckles at my childishness. "Don't tell me you haven't seen a tree like this?" I looked down at the ground. "Wait? Its true? In what planet did you li--- Oh, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry Aki." I looked at him and smile, "I haven't got the chance, Mama said if I started to explore around. I'll be lost, I'll be lost to the world." That's true, I will learn different things that I shouldn't have learn or known. The more you explore, the bigger the possibility that you'll be in danger. "But, how will you learn if you didn't explore?" He moved closer and locked me into his chin. "I don't know but I don't want to be like the other girls or the other people." I answered, sniffing his perfume. "Then let's explore together."

The day goes well, we watch the sun goes down before driving back in town. Its been a long tiring day, I opened my bag to find my phone and I remembered, that it was confiscated earlier.

The thoughts and plans of killing Jack runs to my head again. I'm going to kill him, I promise, my phone is gone, just thank my father that I still have my laptop. You're really dead.