Day 16

"If it isn't about Violet, I would just wear a lingerie and wrap myself with a ribbon." Stella says and starts to sit on the floor. Violet, her future mother-in-law.

I don't know but its always stressful for her to find a gift for her boyfriend, she really loves him and she only wants the best for him.

"Why don't you try to buy a pig stuff toy and give it to him like what your bestfriend do to me?" I frown at him and slap his arms.

"You what Akiesha?" My bestfriend looks at me with her wide eyes. "I bought a pig for his twenty-first birthday, he looks like one anyways." I answer and she laugh. "You should just bought magic beans." She stood up and we continue to roam around.

We already enter half of the boutiques in this mall but nothing caught her attention, is it really hard to find a gift? when it comes to her loving boyfriend she always sucks at looking for the right gift.

"I think your bestfriend needs some break?" Jack whispers to my ears and I look at my bestfriend that is too busy looking at the expensive shirts. He's right, she needs a break.

"Stella? Let's have ice cream?" She looks at me and sigh before nodding, we go to the nearest ice cream shop in the mall.

We order two triple chocolate for Stella and I and one vanilla ice cream for Jack, Its already afternoon.

"Why don't you just try to make video?" I suggest and she frowned. "I've done that already, for heaven's sake Akiesha we're together since our last year in elementary." She roll her eyes heavenwards, ofcourse for ten years she have done that already.

"Why don't you try something unique? Or try to mix all the things you have done since you became together?" I look at Jack as well as my bestfriend. "I can try, let's go to the bookshop?" She asks and blinks like a puppy. "Alright." I answered and finish my ice cream.

We buy all the materials we needed because Stella comes up with her creative idea, we almost bought the whole shop, I'm glad we bring two cars.

We headed to their future house, the hell. I never thought they already bought one. Its a five bedroom house, one for them, three for their so called future kids and a guest room, it has a garden at the backyard.

"We'll get our own place in the future." Jack whispers to my ear and wrap his arms around my waist. Our own place, I wonder what kind of house we'll be having but I don't want to be sure.

"Love birds, stop oogling each other and help me with this." We laugh and help Stella unwrap the materials.

"What's the plan?" I ask and they both look at me, scowling. "Knock some sense Akiesha, what do you think? we're gonna mess around? We will decorate my dear bestfriend." Sometimes, I'm thinking if she's really my bestfriend or what.

She's good at this things since she's the event manager way back in high school and now she's taking interior designing, while I'm force to take the course I don't really want to take.

We cut and tape and cut and tape and cut and tape. We finish the half of the things we needed to do, It's Dean's birthday tomorrow and the day where he'll gonna ask her to marry him, all I can say is I'm very happy for them and they are lucky to have each other.

Hours had passed and we're almost done, balloons hangging on the roof from the ground floor to their room, letters posted in the wall, a video that she made a week ago, some other stuffs including a scrap book. Two bears place at the middle of the bed. I told you she's creative, unlike me.

"Hey! I'll call Dean, let's eat outside together." She said happily holding her phone and calling her loving boyfriend and soon to be fiancee.

"You think that's good idea?" Jack said and I smiled at him. "Dean is a nice guy. You can be bestfriends as well." I reply and he looks at the room. "Maybe, she's creative unlike someone I knew." I ignore him and walk towards my bestfriend.

"When did you buy this house?" I ask, Its pretty with the blue paint or let's say everything is in blue and white? "A year ago, Its our gift for our 9th year together. You know Akiesha, I never dreamed of something like this, I never thought I'll found a guy like him, I don't think I deserve every inch of his personality. Hey, I'm dating the captain of the basketball team, he just pick me up in the dark and boom everything in my life changes." She cheerfully said and I smiled, knowing that my bestfriend is happy makes me happy.

We headed to the said restaurant where my bestfriends boyfriend is waiting, we enter and he waves. Now I'm starting to imagine another set of Dean and Stella.

"I'm Dean." He said offering a hand to Jack. "Dean Morgan, we met again." He smiled and give each other a bro hug. "You already met?" I ask and Dean looks at Jack. "She didn't know?" He laughs and Jack nods. Guys a weird, note that! they are weird.

We have fun with our dinner and so called double date. "I'm expecting the two of you tomorrow." Dean said and we leave the two of them.

"Where did you met?" I ask, looking at him while he's driving, his green eyes is sparkling, those eyes that always makes me lost. "You will know that sooner or later." He laughs and drive me home.

I get out of his car when we reach my house, I'm tired anyways. Tomorrow is another tiring day. My phone rings and its a message from non other than my loving temporary boyfriend.

"Sleeptight sugar."