Day 10

Its the day of his flight. He'll gonna leave me and celebrate his 21st birthday hundred miles far from me, since it was his mothers wish. I let out a deep sigh while sneaking inside his car and placing a big pig stuff toy. How evil right?

Its took me hours to plot my plans on how to sneak inside his house and place it in his bag. I wish it's successful.

I quickly run at the back of a tree and wait for him to come but to my surprise someone covers my eyes and it was him. My plan had vanish. He grab my wrist to his car "You can come, you don't need to be a criminal." I scowl at him. I'm not going to take anything nor kill someone. Stupid. "What? I'm not planning to come with you." I retort, I'm just here to give you something and escape afterwards.

"Ofcourse you wouldn't admit that you don't want Jack-The Immaculate to be far from you, am I right? or I am right?." He confidently say and starts to smile, his smile that I hated the most. "Idiot." I whispered to myself and look into his eyes. Those eyes really use its charm to me, I fall for his infamous charms.

"Uh-uh, I'm not idiot, I'm Jack - The Immaculate." He even gestured like the superheroes. "You mean Jack The Ripper?" He furrow his eyebrows and held my arms. "So you want a killer boyfriend? you should have told me earlier because you know I'll be more than happy to kill your classmate Elizabeth for making me wait and telling you that you need to make a project but ended up nothing." I cover my mouth, I didn't tell him anything about that. I- didn't plan on telling him.

"How did you--" he cut me off. "I know a guy who know a guy. Do you think I'm not gonna check on you? Expect more this weeks because I'm far from you and I don't want something bad happened to my girl." I look down but he held my chin to look into his eyes that is currently on fire, I can tell.

"And one more thing, why didn't you tell me about this girl who bullied you until now? Let's just call her Andrea, don't let anyone get on to you. Its fine to be kind but you should know where to stop." He said, I don't want to be on a fight with someone, my mama always tell me that fight is for babies. "Don't let her call you names that isn't true, don't let her dig your past or whatever is it. I don't want you to be hurt. Its killing me." He told me and hug me tight. I sense that he's mad, his eyes are burning.

My past. Andrea, the girl whom I thought is my bestfriend, the girl who held my hand whenever I got depressed and my sisters not around, the reason why I distance myself from the world. The girl I trust but spread that I kill my mom.

I'm about to cry until I feel his lips on my forehead. "Let's stop this drama that you started." I tell him and smile, I gave him a faint smile. "So what are you doing here again?" He asked looking straight to my eyes. "I here to give you this." I gave him a paper bag and he leads the way to the car.

"Its my birthday gift, you don't like it?" He look at the stuff toy straight to its eyes. I can't help my self but to laugh at his reaction. I mocked him that I already found his long lost twin and he flick my forehead, ungentleman. "So you think I look like a pig despite of my perfect shape? broad shoulders, well toned chest, eight packs abs, nice biceps and a living god, are you blind!?" He asks and again I end up laughing my ass off, "Oh my, hold on there you're not. Stop lying." I'm still laughing at the sight of him raising an eyebrow and rolling his eyes.

I spend the whole trip to the airport, sleeping. I know, I'm gonna miss him. I manage to control my tears and hug him tight while biding my goodbye while leaving a note inside the pocket of the stuff toy.

"So its time to go. I can't promis that I can call, you know that overseas calls are expensive. Be careful, we both know that you're one of those clumsy girls but doesn't want to admit the obvious fact." I sigh at him, I know its still early to bid goodbye because we still have two hours until his flight. "Oh wait. I'm not going to look to other girls eventhough there's a lot of gorgeous, sexy, and smart girls in that country." Can I punch him to remove that smug on his face?

"And one more thing." he pull out a ring and slip into my finger, I look at it, its shimmering it has a green gemstone in the middle, as green as his eyes that always makes my heart beat so fast. How to unlove this guy? I didn't notice that I'm slowly but madly and deeply falling for this guy.

"There you go, everybody will know that someone already own you." We wait for a bit until its his time to go. I hugg him tightee than I did to anyone and I can feel him sigh. Its not painful, its just for the past days, I don't know if I can still be far away from my guy. I just can't imagine a day without him.

The last time that it happened, I run crying to my dearest sister. I drive his car home since he gave me the key.
----

Jack,

Hey Jack, its your birthday tomorrow but since you're not here with me to celebrate it. Here's my gift for you old man, you don't have to thank me because I've found your long lost twin. But seriously, happy 21st birthday. Take care. ♡

xx
Akiesha.