Day 15

So here I am in my room, having a headache because my bestfriend enter my house without me knowing. She have a spare key, since sometimes I'm lazy to go to school so she always come here to beat me off so that I will go to school.

"Tell me about this guy whom you called Jack and why every girl who saw the two of you get out of the library not so long ago is drooling over him like a bunch of starving lions without brain?" So here she go again, this girl should know how to control the words from coming out of her mouth.

"Who saw us?" I ask, I didn't notice anyone when we go out of the library maybe because he's the only thing I see whenever we're around. "Idiot, everyone saw you and that guy ride a car and even your neighbors starts to talk about it and mom ask me if I knew him since your neighbor named Mildred the gossiper that is living just two blocks awat from your house tell my mother that my bestfriend is dating a hot guy and maybe she use potion to get him." Oh my goodness, that old woman loves to talk shits about my miserable life. I lay back to my bed and watch her lay beside me. "You want to know what I do to her?" She asked.

"Don't tell me aunt Hera didn't stop you." dealing with her is like dealing with a dragon when she get mad. "Ofcourse she didn't. You know my mother tell her this words 'why don't you just talk about your daughter who marry a sixty-year old man at the age of eighteen, and remarry again and remarry again for the third time?' Just thank God, mom loves you and she didn't believe her, mom said that he's a nice guy because he chose you and you're a great girl you're just scared about things, she's really happy to know that someone finally got your attention." Aunt Hera, I remember crying infront of their house because dad kick me out and she pick me up to comfort me, that's how I met Stella, and she became my bestfriend when we knew that we're studying in the same school and same class.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that I'm the reason why she's wearing a hat, I take her hair off for saying such words about you." I laughed at her and she laugh too, poor Mildred, she deal with a grumpy Stella.

"So who's this guy?" She asked for the nth time. "Just discover it yourself, he'll be here later." I said and try to go back to sleep. "Alright, let me sleep here. He should be as good looking as my Dean, if he isn't broke up with him." I chuckle and nod at her.

A loud sound of falling object wake me up, I quickly stand and there I saw my boyfriend lying on the floor and my bestfriend holding my lampshade. I can't help but to laugh at the situation.

"You have fun, huh?" He said while dusting his self. "I'm sorry, Stella meet Jack, Jack meet my bestfriend Stella." I say and my bestfriend looks at me and him. "Don't you know how to use the doorbell? what a perfect couple, a stupid one and an idiot." She sarcastically say and look at Jack, analyzing him.

"So you are the boyfriend huh?" she look at him from head to toe. "Break her heart and I will kick your nuts. What are you doing here?" That's why I love that girl. "Nice to meet you too Stella, I'm here because my parents requested to pick her up, they want to see her before they leave the country, and one more thing I'm always here." He smile at her and offer his hand for formality.

"I'm coming with you." she look at me and I nod. I fix myself and headed to his car at the passenger seat wih Stella sitting next to me.

Thirty minutes ride and we already reach the airport, I look at the corner and they're still there with a familiar girl?

"Mom." I called and they all look at our direction, she smiled at me and hug me as well as the little Joy. "I'll miss you Akiesha." she said and gives me a peck on my cheeks. Her mother tell me some words that makes me sad and happy at the same time, its really unusual. I'm not into dramatic things but this thing is really different.

"Honey, we're glad he found you, he have gone too far to find you." She said and bid us goodbye.

And currently my bestfriend is having a staring battle with the familiar girl. "So, you already meet them? you know, you would never be a member of the family." Oh, I already remember her. She's Cassandra. "So do you, do you think someone will accept a talking octupus to be a part of a human family?" I told you my bestfriend is kinda protective and sarcastic at the same time.

"Who the hell are you!?" The octupus named Cassandra asked my loving knight in shining armor who happened to be a girl. "Stella Watterly, and as you can see if you're not an embicile you should get out of our way at this very moment, go back to the sea." Cassandra turn around and leave while the three of us starts to laugh.

"Hey you Beanstalk, who is she?" She ask Jack giving him a death glare. "She's a childhood friend." He answered pretending to act cool. "Tell your friend to stop murdering my bestfriend inside her head or else, I will murder her for real, by the way. Akiesha help me to find a gift for my Dean tomorrow." She said holding my hand and swaying around.

"Beanstalk, come with us." She tell Jack and I saw him frown. "Beanstalk?" He asked. "JACK AND THE BEANSTALK, Stupid." Stella emphasis.

Its been a great day especially because I spend it with two important people in my life.