Day 2

It is a fine sunny day, just the usual one. I wake up early, the sun wakes my soul up, I'm about to get my phone from the side table but I forgot, it got confiscated yesterday so my only choice is to open my laptop and just watch videos since our WiFi was cut. The room is filled with silence while I'm watching a horror movie.

A loud sound break the silence when somebody came entering my window. I nearly can't breath. "IDIOT! WHAT IF MY WINDOW BREAKS!?" And here comes Jack smiling playfully at me, Stupid. I started to throw things at him and he just laughed? "Easy, I just want to give you this." My baby! He handed me my phone and I started to smile like an idiot, I miss it,I quickly open my email and starting to chat some friends. Wieee~

"I think you supposse to say thank you?" He started to sit at my bed like it was his own bed. "Why would I? You're the reason why it takes away from me." I just scroll at my news feed looking for updates or real life inspiring stories until he carry me in a bridal style.

I started to kick and scream but he just laugh he even jump out of my window. Fuck! My room was in the second floor. Idiot! asshole! He put me down to his car next to the drivers seat and started the engine. Like what happened yesterday, no one talks or dare to say such words until he stopped the car in an abandoned building.

If he'll gonna kill me, I'll be thankful if he will just stab me at my heart. Its really creepy, broken windows, invisible doors (because I don't see any.)

I'm about to walk in the building when he call my name and handed me an air paint? What are we going to do here? He hold my hand as we started to walk behind the building. "Welcome to my private place" He cheerfully stated and bow like a duke, I started to walk around, words, praises, qoutes and names was written on the wall and one of this get my attention.

"The only woman that I will bring here will be the mother of my kids" Written using a red air paint. What does it mean? Hell no. I'm not here to fool around,I just continue roaming around until he came and backhug me. "I want you to write something. Anything would do just a remembrance."

'Akiesha ♡ Jack' I know he smirks as I write those letters one by one, so I decided to face him and started to paint on his white plain shirt. I smile like and idiot as he started to chase me not thinking of what will happen.

He tour me around and read all the passage written on the wall.
"How did you discover this place?" I ask him while he's still looking at the wall, I got a perfect view of his face. Those green sparkling eyes seems like you're thrown in the forest if you look at them. Broad shoulders. He's perfect.

"When I was young I love to explore, I'm walking down the street from my first love's home when I bunch of kids are running while throwing rocks to each other, then I look for a safe place where I could hide and fate brings me here." He said smiling, this time facing me while reminiscing his past. "Then, whenever the day passes I always ended up writing something on this wall. The thing that I feel each day." He continues, the thought of him having his first love somehow creeps in my brain. He's a perfect man, girls are running after him, it would be easy for him to have different girls each day.

"Hey, I don't like those looks. Don't accuse me, I only have one girl in my life other than mama. Did you forgot the scene when I grab you from the fitting room to get rid of Cassandra?" I look at him emotionless and he started to feel uneasy. "You know, its hard to believe that." I laugh at him and he started to smile.

"But that's true, I only love a girl my entire life. She loves to eat strawberry shortcake, wearing glasses, she's simple but elegant. She loved wearing the bracelet I left to their mailbox." I hear the sadness on his voice.

"I'm sorry,I just--" He cut me off. "Can't believe? Its fine Akiesha, Let me tell you what kind of girl is she." He smiled and me and I nod at him. "You know, she's a smart girl, she's beautiful but she doesn't want to believe it, despite of her popularity she remains quiet, she didn't smile so often. I don't have the guts to talk to her like this, she doesn't want to be the center of attraction, she wants to be alone. She got few friends and I love to bully her because I can't get her attention." He said laughing at the word "bully". "Such a meanie, a coward." I told him while scowling how could he?

"But as always, she ignored me and the last time I check the popular man from the class started to court that's when I ask my dad to trasnfer me to another school after that, I didn't see her again." I cupped his cheeks and look straight to his green lovely eyes. "Why did you run away? You didn't fight for her and now you're defeated." I told him, I see a sign of sadness but it flew away easily. "Oh well, lets enjoy the rest of the day."

Time flies pass and he drive me home but a smile on my face is still here, No one knows why even me. I get my phone and look at the pictures I take from his so called private place and their I saw my message. I turn it off and drove to dreamland.

--
xx Thank you for entering my life xx
-Akiesha