Day 5

I'm about to go home when I remember that we have a date today. Its already 11 in the evening our date supposed to be at 7, I shouldn't have forget it. I hail a cab and told him the address of the restaurant. I'm panicking, I don't know what to do, I grab my phone from my pocket to send him a message but unfortunatetly before I send him my message, it got drained.

A hard traffic happened as the rain starts to fall hard, I started to bang my head to the window of the taxi until I decided to get out and run. Its already 12. Damn it! I curse under my breath and continue to run.

"Please wait for me." I whispered to myself as I run as fast as I could, I shouldn't have stay longer if only I knew that we're not going to do anything. After this, I'll swear I will work to my project alone.

I started to jump to cars, not caring about how they shout ate or how they call me names and curse me, I don't really care. Maybe I'm too damn idiot that is running at the middle of the road. I'm sure when I got caught I'll end up being in jail and spending a day or two or a week in there and if dad knew about it. I'm dead, for he'll gonna kill me.

Finally! I reach the restaurant and starts to look around, there's a few people inside since its past 1:00 am. I look around and Jack is waiting at the corner, not so far where I'm standing. I quickly run through him.

"You're soaking wet" He grab my wrist and bring me to the powder room while gave handing me his hoodie, he always have a spare clothes whenever he goes somewhere, I wouldn't be surprise. Its bigger than me, It has his name and number at the back. I quickly dry my hair saw him leaning on the wall across the powder room while two girls is staring at him. He looks gorgeous with his messy hair, dark v neck and black jeans with his jacket.

We slowly and quietly walk through our table. "Are you going to ask me something?" I ask him while taking a deep breath, I look at him and he look away, his green eyes turn into a dark shade of green that makes my heart pound because of nervousness. "What took you so long?" He ask, while looking at the window. I took all the courage I have because I knew that he will get made.
"I forgot" I answer looking down at my shaking hands."You forgot!? I just call you before the clock strikes 7 and you told me that you're on your way and you're telling me you forgot!? I waited for 6 hours and was dying about what happened to you!? Does something bad had happened! And for fucks sake your telling me that you just freaking forget!?" I'm not able to answer and I feel that tears is about to fall. I look straight to his eyes, those sparkling eyes is now as dark as the sky outside. "Should I? I thought its just a convenient relationship. After a month we're going to split ways and pretend that nothing happened." I say not thinking twice. A long pause happened before he stand up "I'm sorry, you're right. Absolutely right." He said walking outside the restaurant.

It took me so much to sink those words he said, as well as I said. The tears that threatening to fall started to fall one by one, until it became a river that flowing across my face. I'm dumbfounded. I started to walk home even if the rain is running down heavily, not caring about what will happen. No caring about the honks and another batch of curses and names I'm receiving, my heart just sink like titanic.

I bump into something but I don't even took a glance on it. I felt numb, I reach our house and the lights are on. Daddy's here.

"Kiesha, What the hell had happened!?" I saw him running to me and held me into his arms like I'm a fragile glass. I break down and cry harder to my fathers arms.

"Aww." I say as he started to clean my wounds, one on my left arms, one on my forehead and one on the right side of my waist. "Where did you came from? Do you know what time is it? I thought you're already sleeping upstairs when I came home. If you're mom is still alive, she would never let you go home at 3:45." He said, no. Mom will let me, knowing my situation. She will surely hugged me tight like what she used to be when I was a little girl who got bullied in school.

"And where do you get those bruises? You've been into fight!?" He continued. "Hit and run." I answered not caring about what will happen next. "What the fuck, damn you! Why can't you be careful!?" He started to kick the chair across him. "I'll cut you allowance for the whole month. Fix yourself upstairs." I didn't move, I'm froze in my seat. I'm tired of thinking or moving.

"AKIESHA WINTER" And there my body starts to move, walking upstairs to my room. I charge my phone and look if he has a message for me. But he didn't, not even a single message.

I look at the mirror and his white hoodie is covered with my blood. Why the hell did I let things go this way? Why did I let it happen. I close my eyes and my tears starts to fall again. I cry hard hugging my pillow and pulling the blanket to cover myself from the things that hurts me.

So many things had happened today, so many to take in. So many to forget.