Day 6

It wasn't the usual day that I always have. This one seems like life isn't existing. I can't last a day knowing that someone is mad at me, I didn't go to school today and I even off my phone. I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone except my sister.

She's living with her own family now, she stands as my mother when she died. She's just three years olde than me. I remember when I cry because they told me that my crush already like someone. Imagine an eight-year-old little girl who loves fairytale and wish that his crush will be her prince charming.

I quickly pack my things and started to take a ride my bike. Yes, I have my own bike but Dad doesn't know about it. Its my sisters gift last year, 6 hours ride will be long but I don't really care as long as I could talk, have fun and be with her.

Its already afternoon so I decided to enter a cafe and get some lunch. I order and double patty, large fries and large smoothie. Its really a usual day when I don't meet him yet. Mom always tell us that sometimes people need space to find theirselves and think about things in their lives. Maybe she's right.

After a long drive I reach their home, I almost got lost due to the changes of their village. I parked my bike infront of their house and to my surprise she just got home, I wave at her as she park her car on the garage, she got out of her car and run to hug me. I miss her so much, its been a while since the last time I visit. I really do miss her, my dearest sister whose always with me all the time when I needed.

"Where are they?" I quickly put my bag on the couch and sat down, I want to see my niece and nephews, the twins. "The kids and Mark? They're in San Francisco having a visit to his mom." She walks through the kitchen and I follow her, She didn't change, she's still gorgeous with her short natural blonde hair and blue eyes.

"So why are you here? you didn't come with them?" She handed me a glass of orange juice. "I have an urgent meeting, maybe I could go there tomorrow." She sat beside me and silence filled the room until she grab my wrist to the garden. Its beautiful.

"How was it to be a mother?" I look at her eyes and I see the happiness in it. She's lucky. "Oh, Its wonderful. Its really wonderful that whenever I got home from work Ashley and Andrew is always there to cheer me up." She gladly answered, I can see it through her eyes. I remember that the reason why we move house is because of her relationship with Mark. She's not able to finish her course but look at her now, she's a successful delicate woman with a happy and contented life. Contented with her marriage.

She set a bonfire and get some blankets and pillows as well, the sun is falling down. "What brings you here? You didn't just go here without saying anything unless--" I looked at her and smile she always knew what I'm up to and I'm proud that she's my sister. "Its about a guy." I took a deep breath and face the sky. "Its about Dad? What did he do this time?" I laughed at her and she frown.

"No, seriously its not about Dad. Its about a guy." I say looking at the flowers on her garden.
"Oh, well let me advice you. If it pressures you its either let it go or rest. No need to be upset, its part of life after all. A challenge where you might win or lose, but its still your choice" I look at her and she smiled. "Other girls will tell you those words," she continued. "You know our story right? We've been together since our last year in elementary, its not always easy for us to keep it strong, we've been into a lot of stages, fights and all. We overcome our insecurities, we forgive each others mistakes, we fight today and the next day we found ourselves hugging each other. If I we're you, hold him like how he hold your world." She caress my hair and tuck it at the back of my ear. "But, I'm not sure about us, or what's happening between us."

She gesture me to lay on her lap, and I did. "Akiesha, maybe Mark is my first and last. You know what? you can't be involve in a situation that you didn't let it. As long as your heart beats faster, everything is right. Nothing more and nothing less, you don't have to stress yourself. Love is a wonderful thing, let it work rhe way it wanted. If you two is not for each other then atleast you learned." Its tooks long to absorb her words but she's right, Zane's always right. She's really an optimistic lady.

"I really wanted to see you walking down the aisle." We laugh, "You're really the best sister I have Zane." I smiled at her, I can always count on my sister. "You don't have a choice, I'm your only sister. Even if you like it or not." I lay my head on her shoulder. "Even if you're not my sister, I will always choose you. You're always there for me, and I'm sure that if you're in San Francisco and I called you, you will book a flight back here for me." She chuckles. "Ofcourse, my little sister needs me. I can't let father control her like a puppet, that old man." I know that she roll her eyes and we both laugh like there's no tomorrow.

And this day just end with us cuddling and mocking with each other.