IMAGINE SIX - Gally Troubles

It was another dreadful day in Glade, which y/n hated. Ever since she came up that Box, she's hated her life since. No surprise, it happened to be Gally other than the horrible Glade. He was the center of her problems. Gally bullied her on a daily basis. Y/n didn't know why, but she never told anyone, worried that she'll anger Gally.

Y/n sat among her two friends at a table for lunch, Chuck and Thomas.

"I can't believe Alby won't let me be a shucking Runner," Thomas grumbled to y/n and Chuck. Chuck absently rolled his eyes.

"Being a Runner is a piece of klunk, unless you want to die. Or maybe even get more depressed when you can't find a way out." Chuck replied. Y/n softly hit Chuck in the shoulder with a small glare into her eyes.

"You're a piece of klunk," y/n chuckled along with Thomas. Chuck mumbled something so softly, the other two couldn't hear him. Thomas and Chuck went on to talk, while y/n starred at the Maze. The Maze freaked her out, and what sucked even more was the fact there is no way out.

Before she could repeal her glance from the Glade, a boy stepped in front of her view. Y/n's stomach sank and her heart thumped.

Gally.

"Hey - uh - can I talk to you for a bit?" Gally directed his to the forest with a soft expression painted across his face. Of course it was fake, y/n thought. Hesitantly, y/n looked back at her two friends. Chuck starred at y/n with concern, but Thomas glared at Gally. Y/n stroked Thomas's arm to reassure him as she got up. Gally had already started to walk towards the forest, so y/n followed. Taking a few glances around the Glade, she saw Chuck and Thomas watching her walk with Gally.

Then she saw Newt. He leaned up against the door of the Homestead, arms crossed, studying y/n carefully. He must've noticed that sadness and worry on y/n's face, because he took a few steps forward.

Y/n turned her head. They arrived in the forest, but they walked deeper to where nobody can see them. Y/n stopped, not wanting to go any further in this nightmare.

"What do you want, Gally?" y/n sighed. Gally swiftly turned and strolled to y/n. Without thinking, Gally grabbed y/n's face harshly.

"Don't you talk to me like that!" Gally shouted, pushing y/n back. Y/n's back slammed into a tree causing her to groan in pain. Her jaw ached from being grabbed roughly. It must have fingerprints on it. Gally got closer to y/n with his fist clenched.

"Did you really think that I would forget about that little scene you pulled earlier today?" Gally grimaced. Y/n tried to stepped back but the tree behind her blocked her.

"Not the brightest idea to make a mockery of me in front of my boys." Gally grabbed y/n and threw her on the ground. His foot made contact with her stomach. Y/n's eyes teared up quickly. Gally went to kick her again, but twigs snapped a few feet away from them. Whoever it was didn't see the two because of the trees.

Gally bolted away from the scene. Y/n's vision was blurry from her tears that formed in her eyes, but she could easily make out the character starring down at her from a tree up ahead.

"What in the bloody hell happened!?" Newt screamed, rushing towards y/n. She couldn't speak. Y/n felt frozen in fear and moving was the most difficult objective to do. Newt kneeled down, grabbing y/n by the arms. Y/n jerked herself back, thinking it was Gally, but then she remembered it was Newt.

Y/n's breathing still kept at a quick pace as Newt helped her to her feet. She was so weak at that moment, when she was raised, she stumbled down. Luckily, Newt caught her. "Y/n! Y/n! Are you okay?" Newt cried.

Y/n winced, squeezing her eyelids together tightly. With a groan, she threw her head back. "I t-trip - I tripped." She said with an almost confused tone as she tried regaining her balance. Newt held her waist and pushed her up against his chest. Y/n liked the warmth and care Newt had to give.

"It was Gally." Newt blurted out with his chin rested on y/n's head. He softly stroked her hair and cooed her until her breathing became steady. Y/n nodded into his chest. She could feel his breath hitch and hear him grumble. "Come on, we are going to tell Alby."

"What! What? No! We can't." Y/n almost yelled in fear. Newt looked down at y/n with a confused expression. Y/n softly and slowly pulled away from Newt's chest. "If we tell Alby, Gally will actually murder me."

"He will be bani-"

"No!" Y/n shouted absent minded. She hushed her voice slightly, "If he figures out that he is going to be banished, his first instinct is to come after me. That's his only goal, to hurt me."

Newt stayed quiet for some time. His eyebrows furrowed as he concentrated deeply.

"Fine."

Y/n sighed of relief.

"But." Newt blurted, "If I bloody find out he laid his fingers on you once more, I will not hesitate to report to Alby."

"Okay. Just don't let him know that you know. Please."

Newt softly planted a gently kiss to y/n's forehead. "He won't find out and he wont hurt you again. I'll always be here to protect you."