IMAGINE NINE - Tease

warning - this is very unrealistic and quite crazy. and super inappropriate.

Newt, Minho, and Thomas all sat around on the ground, forming somewhat of a circle, eating their dinner. They all chatted about the Maze and Glade news. Nothing seemed to be that interesting to talk about though. The conversations died in less of a minute because no one knew what to say or talk about. 

Y/n, on the other hand, had finally wrapped up her job as Med Jack. She walked out of the Homestead, out into the Glade, to receive her dinner. Newt, Minho, and Thomas all laid eyes on her as she made her way over to Frypan.

"She is just so shucking beautiful." Minho whispered to himself, but was still audible for Newt and Thomas. Newt cocked his head to Minho. He could feel jealousy already boiling inside of him.

"I second that. Y/n makes the Glade not so terrible." Thomas replied to Minho's comment. Newt clenched his jaw and paid his attention back to y/n. Almost everyone in the Glade had a crush on y/n, even Gally. Newt looked around, noticing a lot of other boys were staring at her as well as they were. Y/n knew everyone stared at her, but she didn't take the time to show that she noticed them doing it.

"I'm so glad that the Creators put her in tight pants..."

Newt didn't think twice to punch Minho on the arm. Minho broke his stare to glare at Newt. He softly rubbed his arm where Newt punched him. "Was that necessary, Newt?"

"Alby made is specifically clear that we can't bloody say things like that."

"If Alby could read my mind, I'd be banished." Minho slyly remarked. Newt dropped his jaw in disgust. 

"Bloody hell." Newt whispered to himself. 

"Oh, come on. Don't tell me that you don't stay up at night thinking about y/n." 

"Yeah, I do, but not like that!" Newt lied as his cheeks burned red.

"What are we talking about?" Y/n said. She sat down between Newt and Minho, which was a tight fit. Y/n scooted around, making Minho and Newt make room for her. Both, Newt and Minho, widened their eyes as they both felt y/n's thighs rub against their legs. They may be trapped in the Glade, but that didn't stop them from acting like boys.

"Oh, um.."

"We were just talking about you." Minho interrupts Newt. Newt eyes widened even more. Y/n slightly shifted her eyes to Newt, chuckling at the sight of Newt's face. His cheeks kept on getting more red as she laughed.

"I'd love to hear what you slintheads were talking about." Y/n patted Newt's knee. Newt swallowed the lump in his throat. His body tensed up as he glanced down at her hand, then adverted his eyes to her face. Y/n smiled at Newt with a beautiful smirk.

"He was just saying how he stays awake at night, thinking about you." Minho joked with an evil smirk attached to his lips. Y/n knew what Minho was doing. Trying to embarrass Newt in front of her as if it was funny. She took this advantage to mess with the both of them.

Y/n cocked her head to the side, looking a Newt with a smirk. "What kind of things does he think about?" She seductively said as she moved her hand higher on his leg making him more tense than he already was. She heard his breath hitch as she stopped mid-thigh. Y/n turned her head to Minho, who stared along with Thomas with widened eyes and slightly parted lips.

"Um," Minho gulped, "I don't know. Thomas?" Thomas shrugged, not being able to help out his friend. Or his other friend. They both watched as Newt struggle in front of them. Y/n held back the snicker wanting to come out from her mouth.