IMAGINE TEN - It's A Harsh Glade pt 3.

Y/n peered her head through the doors of the shower room. She double checked if any boys were inside.

"Hey - uh - is everyone out? Can I take a shower yet?" Y/n called out, trying her best not sound like she had been crying. Really, she was still tearing up, but she forced herself not to let them flow down her cheeks. She picked up a board that laid against the structure and picked it up. Alby had forced Gally to make a board, signifying that y/n was inside the shower house.

'DO NOT ENTER. ANYONE WHO PROCEEDS INSIDE WILL BE PUNISHED BY ANY COST'

Y/n mumbled the words to herself. At the bottom of the board was something written by another Glader. 

'WARNING : SHUCK FACED LOSER BEYOND THIS POINT'

Y/n remembered seeing this for the first time. She got so angry, she began to cry in front of the boys that left the shower house. So, every time she picked the board up, she got a handful of dirt or mud and rubbed it across the writing, hoping it will fade away. Y/n hung the sign on the nail that Newt hammered in on the door. She carefully tiptoed into the building quietly. The floor was wet and grass, dirt, and probably germs ran through the water. What sucked about being last shower, the floor was always disgusting, but she was the one to clean it up anyways.

Y/n took a minute to strip down her clothing and place them by a nearby stool. She gently made her way underneath one of the shower heads. Y/n always pondered about how Gally or any of the Builders managed to make a shower system with the provided tools and supplies they received. 

Gripping the blade in her right hand, she took a short breath before grabbing her y/h/c hair and cutting straight above her hand. She had no clue to what look she was going to do, but she aimed for Newt's hair as a guide. 

Long strands of hair landed at her feet, almost covering both feet. She couldn't feel her hair touch her back no more therefore it was all gone. Letting out a laugh of relief, she ran her fingers through her now short hair. When she pulled her fingers up, there wasn't any hair to comb through. She ran to the closet mirror that was slightly shattered since the boy were roughhousing one night. Y/n looked into the mirror and saw that her hair was an almost exact replica if Newt's head of hair.

She jogged back under the shower head and turned the nozzle. Cold, soothing water rained from the shower head onto y/n's skin. It felt amazing to get rid of the dirt and disgusting things off her body. She soaked her hair in the water, trying to wash everything out so she wouldn't get harrassed by the boys. It was so much easier to wash her hair now since she knew she didn't have to comb it through for ten extra minutes.

Once y/n was done, she threw back on her clothes. She pulled the hoodie from her thin, black cardigan over her head. Y/n was happy that she cut her hair off but wasn't ready to show it that night. Putting the blade stored back in her combat boots, she stepped out of the shower house. As quietly as she could, she took to the board and placed it where she normally did. Y/n quickly turned around to get to her hammock. When she turned around, she met chest to chest with another person. Looking up, y/n saw a worried Newt staring down at her.

Newt had his eyebrows furrowed together and his lips were apart. She could see that he was breathing heavily.

"Why were you in there for so long?" Newt said, panting for air.

Y/n shrugged. "Taking a shower." She answered with a hushed tone. 

Newt fastly grabbed y/n's wrist and pulled the sleeves up her arm. He examined both wrist. After searching what he was looking for, he saw nothing and let out a sigh of relief. Y/n jerked back her wrist.

"What are you doing?" Y/n yelled in a whispered tone, looking around to see if anyone was watching.

"I bloody saw you walk in there with that buggin' knife." Newt pointed to her boot. Newt was the one who gave her the blade in the first place, just in case she was attacked. "They're not on your thighs, are they?" Newt's panicked look came back and he grasped onto her thighs. Before he could search around, y/n put her hands on top of Newt's and looked up at him.

"I didn't hurt myself, Newt. I'm fine." Y/n reassured Newt. Newt smoothly flipped his hands over to hold y/n's hands. His breathing calmed down knowing she was telling the truth.

"Bloody, I was worried sick about you." Newt honestly admitted. Without a word, y/n pulled Newt into a long hug. Tears stung the back of her eyes as she attempted to not cry in front of Newt. Accidently, she let out a soft whimper. Newt grabbed y/n's shoulders and pulled back.

"Why are you crying? Were you lying to me?" Newt's tone became defensive as he glanced at y/n worridely. Sucking in a huge breath, y/n knocked off the hood of her cardigan that was hiding her new haircut. 

Newt stared at the top of her head. He didn't say another for a few seconds before y/n spoke up. "I know. It's look ug-"

"It's beautiful." Newt interrupted. 

"Wh - What?" Y/n stuttered.

"You look beautiful," Newt smiled, "You always look beautiful no matter what."

Y/n stood dumbfounded as Newt grinned widely. 

"Are you su-"

Newt grabbed y/n's cheeks with his hand. "It. Looks. Bloody. Beautiful. Everything about you just screams the word. You are absolutely, no doubt, shucking stunning." 

Y/n couldn't help but to smile like a fool. Newt stared in her y/e/c eyes, hesitating before pressing his lips onto y/n's. Y/n took a moment before returning the kiss and resting her hands on Newt's waist. Their lips moved perfectly in sync. Newt pulled back softly.

"Y/n, I think you are gorgeous and you shouldn't think otherwise. Those boys can't see beauty like I can. You personality is charming and you are an amazing person. Can't believe I'm telling you this in front of a bloody shower house, but I love you." With those words, Newt smashed his lips back onto y/n's.  

-

omg! imagine eleven is next, wow okay! its called "pleasuring revenge" and I'm doubting myself to put it out or not. yikes.