IMAGINE FIFTEEN - Locked Up pt. 2

Hey, it's me again... This is a bit rocky since I don't write as much as I used to and I'm not to big into TMR anymore. But I'll come around to it. This took me over a year to write since it's my last draft I had before I stopped writing. Half of this I wrote a year ago and half of it I wrote recently. It's not edited so there will be mistakes. And you are gonna want to go read part one to understand what's going on but if you don't want to, go ahead. 

ALSO: this is a lil bit steamy because I know most of yall like that. But I am not the best at writing that kind of stuff because I cringe at myself too hard. Annnnnd this is a whole different side to Newt so... Anyways, here yall go. 

With a small rock, y/n wrote many profanities and death threats to Newt in the dirt with her only light source being a faint, weak torch outside the Slammer.

'Newt is a bloody bastard'

She finished writing her final statement before crawling back into the corner and being pissy. Y/n has been locked up for almost a hour and she want to do nothing more than to kick Newt's ass.

"Newt! You piece of worthless klunk! Unlock me now or else!" Y/n screamed louder than ever. All she thought about was ripping Newt's eyeballs out.

Moments later, Newt came into view of the doorway. "You twat, did I or did I not say to keep your trap shut?" Newt asked, obviously a little ticked from the misbehavior from y/n.

"Am I supposed to be all happy and giddy that I am in a locked pig pen? Let me out of here," Y/n's rage grew, "Right. Now." Newt rolled his eyes.

"I told you, you will be released when the bonfire is over with." Newt grimly smiled knowing that it made y/n quite angry.

"The bonfire has been over for ten minutes, you ass." She spat at him. He chuckled.

"I was just about to let you go," Newt said before briefly pausing, "well, before you started yapping like a shank."

"Trust me, slinthead, I will murder yo-" Y/N scoffed. Newt rolled his eyes yet again. He pulled out the key and waved it in the air, causing y/n to stop talking. Newt chuckled at how sudden y/n shut her mouth. 

"Good girl, that's what I thought." Newt joked with a wink. Y/n rolled her eyes at him and gave him a sarcastic smile. "I will let you go once you drop the attitude."

Y/n huffed in defeat. "Consider it dropped." The corners of Newt's lips lifting. A victorious smirk appeared on his face. Selecting the right key, Newt opened the door. Y/n gave a snarky smile to Newt as she walked past him. Swiftly, Newt gripped her arm. His grip was tight, almost hurting y/n. Newt dropped his mouth to be level with her ear. 

"May I remind you, I can do a lot worse things to you." Newt finished, sending chills throughout y/n. Y/n turned her head to meet Newt's. Their faces were inches apart. Newt's eyes flashed down to her lips. He slowly leaned in, brushing his lips against hers. Y/n let out a shaky breath as she closed her eyes. Instead of planting a kiss on her lips, Newt dodged her mouth and inched yet again to her ear. "Just keep that in mind next time." 

Newt pulled away from y/n with an amused look. He saw how frustrated she was and it felt like pure joy to him. He then began walking away from the girl, leaving her breathless. Y/n, on the other hand, was beyond pissed and in many ways, frustrated. 

"Seriously, Newt! You can't just do that!" She called out for him. Newt stopped in his tracks.

Without turning around, he yelled back, "What else do you want? You do it to every other boy in the Glade, even me." 

Y/n rolled her eyes. "But it's not like that. It's not the same thing." 

Newt scoffed. "What's not the same thing?" He asked, turning around to look her in the eyes. Dropping his own eyes to examine her body, he smirked. "Can't handle being-" Newt paused, "sexually frustrated?" 

Hearing Newt saying those words made y/n's cheeks fire up. She folded her arms, giving Newt a grimacing glare. "I'm not," she huffed, "sexually frustrated. You, of all the boys in this Glade, will never make me all bothered like you say I am." She lied. Feeling the slightest touch of Newt's lips excited her in so many ways. 

"I'm hurt that you said that." Newt jokingly replied. 

"What? It's the truth." Y/n once again lied. Newt clenched his jaw as his nostrils flared. The corner of his mouth twitched into a mischievous grin. He stepped closer and closer to y/n, not stopping until she had backed herself into the wall. Newt towered over her, looking down at y/n. With one swift movement, Newt grabbed her hips and pulled her into him. Now with their bodies touching, y/n felt butterflies erupt in the pit of her stomach. Newt dropped his head and lightly brushed his lips along her jawline. He moved from her jaw to her neck, barely touching her neck. His hot breath sent shivers down y/n's body. 

"I can show you how bothered I can make you." He seductively whispered into her ear. Y/n was breathing heavy, beyond turned on by Newt. But she couldn't show the effect that he had on her. 

"Bullshit." 

Newt shoved his lower half into y/n's, making her release a soft moan. Y/n tried her best not to move her hips into his, although she wanted to so badly. With one hand, Newt grabbed y/n's neck and pulled her head to the side. Newt began to kiss her neck. He started slow, but gradually became rougher, using his teeth to leaving marks. Y/n held back moans in her throat as Newt continued his actions. Newt slowly brought his hand that was gripping her neck down between her legs. Y/n bit her lips, fighting off the urge to give Newt what he wanted. 

Newt moved his fingers in a circular motion. Y/n arched her back causing her chest to press into Newt's. Newt was still kissing the sensitive parts of her neck. Y/n tried to wrap her arms around Newt's body, but Newt had grabbed her arms with his free hand, pinning them above her head. 

Y/n widened her eyes in shock. She never would have guessed Newt to be this aggressive. 

"Come on, y/n," Newt began, "Say it."

Y/n let out a few heavy breaths before responding. "Say what?"

"Say that you're wrong." 

Newt moved his hand and began to grind against y/n, creating a friction that y/n loved. Newt's hands moved down to her ass, pushing up on her, indicating for her to jump. Y/n jumped and wrapped her legs around Newt. Y/n could feel his pants tighten up as he was pressed against her. He brought his lips to her mouth. Y/n kissed Newt back. 

Soon enough, their simple kiss turned into an aggressive one. Both of them fought for dominance over one another. Every time y/n was getting close to beating him, Newt pressed himself against her making her mouth open. "Ugh - I hate you," Y/n panted, trying to regain her breath. 

"Fuck," Newt moaned out loud. "The feeling is mutual." 

-

I guess I am gonna end it there. I was thinking of dragging it out longer but it's already past 1200 words. Anyways, thank you guys for reading this book. It's really crazy to me how big this has became. I guess it's not a lot to some people. But to me, it's fucking huge. So thank you!!! Keep commenting ideas and shit. Hopefully I keep up this writer mentality and get more imagines done. Bye.