Author's Secrets: Chapter 36 (Kinks)

Calum Hood

Autumn had finally decided to trust me again, after nearly two weeks of ignoring me. She sat behind me in maths and started talking to me about how 'sorry' she was, but I didn't care. She obviously couldn't bare living without me.
          Luke was sitting next to me at lunch, but he was in violation of the rules. He was wearing sweatpants. Maybe if his ass wasn't so big, then he'd be able to wear skinny jeans. I mean, his cheeks were literally overlapping each other, how would I ever be able to fuck that? I already knew what was going to happen between the boys and himself this lunch.
          "Luke, we have to talk to you." Michael informed seriously as he put his tray on the table.
          "Is butter a carb?" Luke asked me, ignoring Michael.
          "Yes." I turned around, rolling my eyes.
          "Luke, you're wearing sweatpants." Autumn muttered.
          "It's Monday." Michael pointed out.
          "So?" Luke asked.
          "So, that's against the rules and you can't sit with us." Michael answered.
          "Whatever," Luke scoffed. "Those rules aren't real."
          "They were real that day I wore a vest!" Ashton snapped, slamming his tray on the table.
          "Because that vest was disgusting," Luke hissed. "Who the fuck wears a My Little Pony vest to school?"
          "You can't sit with us!" Michael yelled, letting the whole hall full of students hear.
          "These sweatpants are all that fits me right now," Luke huffed, looking at his tray of food, then over to me. "Fine."
          "Just stay, Luke." Autumn pouted.
          "Don't bother, sis." Luke muttered, standing.
          "We want you to stay." Autumn whined.
          "Is that so?" Luke asked, looking around and pursing his lips. "Nope. You can walk home, bitches."
          "Babe, just sit back down," I muttered. "Don't make a scene."
          "Luke!" Autumn yelled as her brother walked away. "Hemmings!"
          "Fuck off!" Luke yelled, turning around to face her as he continued walking backwards.
          "Watch where you're going, fat-arse!" A particular un-skinny girl who was apart of the 'girls who eat their feelings' clique shouted at Luke for all of the students in the hall to hear. Luke gasped and turned around to look at his 'huge' butt.
          "For Hemmings sake, guys," Autumn huffed, crossing her arms. "Why didn't you let him stay?"
          "Because he broke the rules." Michael shrugged.
          "He does it to us all the time..." Ashton trailed off, breaking off parts of his sandwich.
          "It's fair, I guess." I agreed with Michael.
          "It's mean. He's my brother, guys." Autumn pouted.
          "We know that." Michael scoffed.
          "He is my boyfriend, though, I feel like I should've left with him." I shrugged.
          "You still can." Michael rolled his eyes.
          "See you guys later." I murmured as I looked around the room to see where Luke was. I could see him buying fruit in the café, so I walked to where he was sulking. "Luke."
          "Those rules are pathetic." Luke huffed.
          "Luke, you didn't have to make them."
          "You completely ignored me. I can't believe you didn't stand up for me."
          "But you broke the rules."
          "You're so rude." Luke scoffed.
          "Stop buying fruit, Luke, you don't need to eat low-calorie foods to be skinny."
          "I just want my butt to be smaller."
          "No, it's got a nice round shape now."
          "You're saying it wasn't good before?"
          "It was, but now you've got more muscle and fat."
          "You like me better like this?"
          "I do, but you don't have to look like that, if you don't want to."
          "I feel really fat. I mean, that girl was totally rude to me."
          "Luke, she was bigger than you."
          "I seriously can't believe-"
          "Baby," I chuckled, reaching for Luke's waist. "You look amazing, cute and sexy, okay?"
          "But my butt is so big," Luke pouted. "How will you fuck me?"
          "You still have a mouth." I chuckled.
          "But what if I keep my mouth shut?"
          "But what if I want it open?" I asked, smirking.
          "What, so you can shove your dick in it? No, thanks."
          "You would love it."
          "Maybe." Luke shrugged and rolled his eyes.
          "I'd chain you first. Probably force you to watch Fifty Shades of Grey." I chuckled.
          "How do you even know about that film?"
          "Because I watched it on TV. I bought it when my parents went on holiday."
          "Can we join the others?" Luke asked, pouting.
          "I suppose so," I sighed jokingly. "But you have to promise me something."
          "What?"
          "You'll buy clothes that fit you."
          "But I like these clothes."
          "Babe."
          "Okay." Luke sighed, taking my hand and dragging me back to our group of friends.
          "What are we talking about?" Ashton asked, looking lost and confused.
          "Nothing, sweetie. Just talking about sex films and Calum's kinky ways." Autumn smiled.
          "Excuse me?" I asked. "My kinky ways?"
          "K-Kinky?" Ashton asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "What does 'kinky' mean?"
          "It means you don't have normal sex. Like, you do something other than kiss them and move. You chain them or role play with them. Something like that." Autumn explained, blushing.
          "So, you mean instead of mainstream sex, you're talking about doing something on the basis of Fifty Shades of Gray?"
          "How do you know about that film?" Autumn asked.
          "Haven't we already had this conversation?" Luke asked me.
          "I've seen them both, Autumn. I've even read the books. That's the type of genre I'm interested in. I mean, the sex part isn't exactly my cup of tea, but it makes for an interesting read."
          "What the fuck, babe?" Autumn yelled in shock. "You're fucking me straight when you're interested in fucking me sideways?"
          "I never said that," Ashton shrugged. "But sure."
          "The fuck can you just shrug and say that?" Autumn asked in shock. "I'm gonna have the best fucking sex life ever."
          "What did I just do?" Ashton asked.
          "I guess you're her daddy now, Ash." Michael chuckled.
          "Daddy?" Ashton asked in disgust. "No, I'd picture my father, that's disgusting."
          "It's the most fucking best thing in the world!" Michael exclaimed.
          "That's fucking disgusting. Who would want to think of their dad in bed with them?" Ashton swore, making me choke on air.
          "Alright, babe, calm down." Autumn muttered, embarrassed. "Clearly, that's not on the table."
          "Does anyone here have any kinks?" I asked, wanting to find out their secrets and share them.
          "Calum, you can't just ask people what their kinks are." Luke pouted, lightly slapping my shoulder.
          "Who doesn't?" Michael asked, in relation to my question, with his mouth full. "I like it when girls pull my hair."
          "No, I like things more extreme," Luke thought aloud. "Like, when Calum has food and I take it away from him. I make him eat it off of me."
          "And that is the story of how Calum became a sub." Autumn giggled.
          "Shut the fuck up," I blushed. "Food tastes good. Eating food off of my boyfriend's chest is just a bonus."
          "What do you like, Ash?" Michael asked.
          "I don't know," Ashton shrugged. "Autumn and I don't really do anything, other than mainstream."
          "No, we did one thing." Autumn thought aloud.
          "Well, yeah, but that's so extreme, Autumn."
          "Can I tell them?"
          "I don't know, babe..." Ashton trailed off.
          "Please?"
          "I suppose so," Ashton looked down in shame. "But don't you guys kill me."
          "What happened?" Luke asked in concern.
          "Well, Ashton and I were in the mood and we didn't have any protection, and you know how girls have needs? Well, I took out my vibrator and things happened with that. Ashton and I just started fucking, I was on top, but I sucked his dick before that and he did things to me, and then we went to the sexual health clinic to get the morning after pill." Autumn rushed.
          "Excuse me?" Luke asked. "You had sex without protection?"
          "We were protected afterwards." Autumn pouted.
          "You're not pregnant, right?"
          "No, I checked."
          "Wait, I'm more interested in this vibrator thing." Michael chuckled.
          "Did you clean it?" I asked.
          "Of course I did." Autumn scoffed.
          "So, you wore something as you got fucked?" Michael asked.
          Ashton looked at Michael and then looked at Autumn. He sighed and then let his head flop on the table, his arms and hands covering his ears and the top of his head. Did Ashton really do what I thought he did?
          "Ashton..." Luke trailed off, shaking his head.
          "You didn't." Michael chuckled.
          Ashton pulled himself up and defended himself, "I wanted to see what all the fuss was about."
          Everyone was silent after that. I tried to keep to myself, but there was a question burning in my mind that I wanted to asked Luke. I really did love my boyfriend, but he treated me so badly at the start of the year, but now I was in love with him. I had to ask him.
          "Baby?" I asked.
          "Mm?" Luke asked back.
          "How and why are you so nice?"
          "Because I am."
          "That's not a reason."
          "Because I don't know."
          "Stop it. You're making me uncomfortable," Luke whined as I stared into his eyes. "Stop."
          "I love your eyes..." I trailed off.
          "I don't."
          "You should. They're pretty."
          "No, they're not."
          "You're so perfect. I love you. You know that, right?"
          "Of course. I love you, too."
          I pecked Luke's lips, then rested my forehead against his. "Do you wanna marry me?"
          "W-What?" Luke asked, pulling away from me.
          "You heard me."
          "W-Why?"
          "Because I love you and you're like perfection. You are perfection."
          "Um," Luke looked over at Ash. He was grinning. Michael was glaring. "S-Sure?"
          "Really?"
          "Yeah." I grinned and kissed the love of my life.
          "I can't believe that just happened." I heard Ashton whisper to Michael.
          "I will get you a ring," I kissed Luke's hand. "And you will love it. I promise."
          "Are we really doing this?"
          "It depends. Do you forgive me?" I asked, looking hopeful.
          "For what?"
          "For being mean to you."
          "Of course, I forgive you."
          "You're seriously not joking?"
          I shook my head. "My mum's gonna kill me."
          "Well, we're already screwed. What's the worse that could happen?"

***

"Mum?" I called for my mum once I had arrived home from school.
          "Yes?" She asked back as she walked into the living room with my dad.
          "I have an announcement."
          "And what announcement is that?"
          "Luke and I are engaged."
          "No, you're not." My mum shook her head.
          "We are," I nodded my head. "I asked him at lunch."
          "You're too young to be engaged."
          "Mum, Luke and I live together."
          "Still, Calum."
          "You proposed to him at lunch?" My dad asked.
          "Yep." I confirmed.
          "You didn't give him a ring?"
          "No, but we'll go shopping for one during the weekend. I still have the money from when we were working in Africa. I can buy Luke a nice ring, and this way, he gets to choose what he wants. I didn't want to make any mistakes."
          "That money is not going towards a ring or a wedding, Calum."
          "It is, though, Mum, because I'm old enough to do what I want. This is the right thing for me. For us."
          "Luke, do you really love Calum?"
          "I do," Luke smiled gently. "I love him more than anything else."
          "Calum, do you really love Luke?"
          "You know I love Luke," I hugged my boyfriend closer to me. "I love him."
          "I don't agree with this," My mum shook her head. "But if you're that persistent on being engaged, then you might as well both get a job and move into a flat of your own."
          "I already have a job," Luke assured. "I work for a school that helps disabled children and children with problems to learn and enjoy their education. I get called in when I'm needed. It's never affected my school work. Actually, Calum could easily get a job within the same industry."
          "But is the pay you earn enough to get by."
          "It's around five pound per hour. Honestly, it's good money. I've been helping my parents pay for things since I was young."
          "Well, I suppose I don't control you anymore, Calum." My mum sighed, shaking her head. "And your father thinks it's a good idea. I can't stop an seventeen year old from living his life."
          "Luke is seventeen now," I informed my parents. "Just you watch, I'm gonna get a job and then I'll move out into a flat and everything will be perfect."