Chapter 2

Y/n P.O.V.

I went and stood with my friends while Maleficent talked to us. "You will go, you will find the fairy godmother, and you will bring me back her magic wand. Easy peasy" "What's in it for us?" Mal asked. "Matching thrones, hers-and-hers crowns." "Um, I think she meant us." Me and Carlos said together. We looked at each other, smiled, and then looked back at Maleficent. She threw her nail file behind her. "It's all about you and me baby, don't you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" "Well yeah I mean who doesn't?" Mal stated. "Well then get me the wand, and you and I can see all that and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!" "Our will." said the Evil Queen. "Our will, our will." We just stared at her and then she said "And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your life missy." "Wha-" Maleficent stared at her while Mal stared back. They're eyes turning green, Maleficent obviously "won". "Ugh, fine. Whatever." "I win." We all went with our parents from there. The Evil Queen spoke "Evie! My evil-ette in training, you just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing, and lots and lots of mirrors!" Evie said with her. She giggled. "No laughing! Wrinkles!" I guess she doesn't want her to end up like her, I snickered. You could hear Maleficent standing next to her throne "Ugh" Then Cruella said "Oh, well, they're not taking my Carlos, because I'd miss him too much." Did my ears hear correctly? "Really mom?" Carlos asked with his eyes sparkling. "Yes. Who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur, and scrape the bunions off my feet?" Oh. "Well, maybe a new school wouldn't be so bad." said a very sad Carlos. "Oh, Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon." she has told him way no many lies about dogs, I feel really bad. "Oh no, I'm not going." Again, Maleficent "Agh". Then spoke Jafar "Well, Jay isn't going either. I need him to stock the shelves in my store." more like steal. He walked over to a place where he thought we couldn't hear. "What did you score?" Jay took out stuff out of who-knows-where and then he took out a lamp. Jafar made a big gasp. "A lamp!" he started to rub it hoping for a genie. "Dad, I already tried" Jay said. "Agh!" "Well y/n isn't going, just because I don't want her to go. I need her here to learn stuff." "Like?" I asked. "Beheading people maybe." said my mom. No thanks. Fuck that. "Evie's not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow, hmm?" Evie gasped. She doesn't even have a unibrow, over exaggerating. "What is wrong with you all? People used to cower at the mention of our names! For 20 years, I have searched for a way off this island! For 20 years, they have robbed us from our revenge.... Revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men." "Ow!" replied the Queen,  Evie looked back at Maleficent. "Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie!" she continued "I will..." yelled Jafar. "pop!" finished Jay. "Revenge on every sneaky Dalmatian that escaped your clutches." she said towards Cruella. "Oh, but they didn't get baby. They didn't get the... They didn't get the baby!"  I could see Carlos squeeze the bridge of his nose. He looked over to my way and I smiled at him he smiled back. "Revenge of Alice and her pathetic curiosity" "Off with her head!" said my mother. I agree with that beside the beheading, it makes me sick. "And I, Maleficent... The evilest of them all, I will finally have my revenge on Sleeping Beauty, and her relentless little prince." she made a weird face I wanted to laugh. "Villains!" "Yes." "Yes?" "Our day has come." "E.Q., give her the magic mirror." "Yeah." she handed Evie the mirror. "This is your magic mirror?" "Yeah, well, it ain't what it used to be, but then again, neither are we!" The Evil Queen and Maleficent laughed. " It will help you find things." "Like a prince?" "Like my waistline."
"Like the magic wand! Hello!" "Hello!" replied the Queen. While my mom talked to me Maleficent gave Mal her spell book. "Y/n, if anyone bothers you 'Off with their heads!'" I just rolled my eyes and mouth it along with her. "Y/n!" "Yes mother?" she was about to say something but a honk interrupted her. I wasn't gonna deal with my mom yelling at me for ignoring her. I was gonna peaceful walk out when Carlos got his bag, grabbed my hand and we ran towards the car. I just blushed and followed while laughing. "Carlos!" "Y/n!"

Me and Carlos went inside the car completely ignoring our parents. We waited for what felt like a minute for the rest to come in the car. "You guys are slow" I said to them while they got in the car. "Well you and Carlos keep running off without us." replied Jay. "My point still stands." I said. I saw some food in front of us and my eyes went wide. "So...... I'm just gonna......" I said, then I took food. I ate it and my brain literally exploded. "Mmmmm! This tastes amazing! Try it!" I got one of the food things and I put it in Carlos mouth. It looked like he had the same reaction I had cause he grabbed more. He ate a different type of food, brown colored "Oh, these, it's salty like nuts, but sweet like I don't know what." I smiled and raised one of my eyebrows. He got another one and put it in my mouth. "Oh my god!" Everyone stared at us. "What?" I mouthed at Mal. "Y'all make a cute couple." Mal mouthed back while doing a heart with her hands, then she smirked. I blushed. I looked for an easy out this conversation. Looks like the odds aren't against me, cause it found a way out. Never mind, they are, we're about to freaking die! "Guys!" I yelled and pointed towards the front of the car. Everyone turned around, their eyes widened. "It's a trap!" yelled Carlos. Carlos and I just hugged eachother. I started to blush. Not the time! We waited for our death, but it never came. "What is taking so long?" I asked. "Guys look." said Evie. "Magic?" I asked. "Probably" replied Mal. "What? Ok, you know what, I'm not dealing with all of this" I said I layed down and put my head on Carlos lap, like earlier today. "Night! Wake me up when we get to hell." Carlos laughed then replied. "Alright, Go to sleep". With that I feel asleep with a smile and blush on my face.

Carlos P.O.V.

I looked at y/n while she slept. I tried to get another one of those small food things without waking her up, but I couldn't reach them. "Hey Jay, can you pass me more?" I asked. "What? Trying not to wake up your girlfriend~?" I blushed and punched him. "Jay, shut up!" he just laughed and passed me food. "I was joking dude." I grabbed the food and ate it. I thought I was done with the situation but nope, Jay had to keep talking about it. "but all jokes aside man. You like her." "We'll yeah I do, but I don't think she likes me back." I said slightly sad. "Are you kidding Me?" I turned myself attention towards Mal and Evie. "What?" I asked them. "She totally likes you." said Evie. "How do you know that?" I asked them. "The way she looks at you, and when you're around she blushes thinking no one sees it." said Evie. I blushed. "Um, thanks." I told them. "Aww, he's in love!" exclaimed Evie. "Nice bro! She's trouble though" said Jay in a joking tone, then he laughed. "But I love her for her. That includes her 'trouble self'." I said with air quotation marks. "I ship it!" yelled Evie. "Ok...." I said with a blush. "Imma sleep too. Night y'all." so I just slept the rest of the ride to Auradon.