Chapter 5

Y/n P.O.V

I felt fireworks. I was kissing Carlos. Oh my god! I felt him tense up when I kissed him at first. He relaxed and put his hands around my waist and I put mine on his face. We didn't move, didn't speak of course. It felt nice. "You guys the 10 seconds are up." said Jay I could practically hear the smirk. Not really but whatever. I didn't want to pull away but I had to. I pulled away but Carlos learned in more making the kiss seconds longer. Then he pulled away, we were both blushing, and a lot. We looked at eachother and I realised I was sitting on him, and we were in a very weird position. I got off him and sat next to him. I coughed. "SHIP!" yelled Evie. I spoke "Ok...... So..... Mal! Truth or Dare?" she laughed. "Truth." "Oh my god. You guys are assholes!" I screamed then laughed. "You're right, we are. Atleast you kissed Carlos for more than 10 seconds though. Must've been nice." she laughed. I turned around to see Carlos blushing but look down. I turned back around. "Agh! Is it true..." I thought, then I smirked. "Is it true your name is Mal Bertha?" her eyes widened. "Ha. What? No...." "Yeah ok...." I replied. " Ugh, whatever. It is. Evie, Truth or Dare?" "Dare!" she giggled. "I dare you to put make up on Jay." she laughed. "What? No!" "Alright." she giggled.

10 minutes later Evie was done with Jay's makeover. "Loving the look Jay!" I told him. "And I like yours y/n." "What?" I asked him confused. "Yeah. You have a lot of blush. Oh wait that was from kissing Carlos a few minutes ago." "JAY!" he laughed. I quickly changed the conversation "Ok, Evie your turn." "Ok!" she laughed. "Carlos truth or dare?" I turned around to see Carlos looking bored out of his mind. "Finally!" he yelled. I giggled. He looked at me giving me a smile. "Dare." "Yes! Let y/n sit on your lap for the rest of the night." "Excuse me?!" I yelled. Before I knew it Evie had pushed me onto his lap. Seconds later Carlos put his hands around waist, I blushed. "My ship!!!!!!" yelled Evie.

Carlos P.O.V

"Dare" I choose. "Yes!" Exclaimed Evie. "Let y/n sit on your lap for the rest of the night." I blushed. "Excuse me?!" yelled y/n. Right then Evie pushed her onto my lap. A few seconds later I put my arms around her waist, I wasn't thinking. "My ship!!!!" yelled Evie. From embarrassment I put face in the back of her neck. I took a deep breath and lifted my face. Everyone was looking at us. "Ok, how about we watch a movie?" asked Mal. "O-ok." said the girl on my lap. Jay put on some movie about monsters going to a university. Weird honestly. There was a small green dude at the beginning with one eye. "Aww, oh my gosh. That thing is adorable!" whispered Evie. Y/n just smiled. I completely forgot she was sitting on my lap, I felt comfortable. About 5-10 minutes into the movie y/n put her head to rest mine. We stayed like that throughout the whole movie. When the movie finished it was around 12:00-1:00 so the guys had to leave. Y/n was asleep by then so they were quite when leaving. I didn't want to wake her up either so I just slept on her bed that night.

*Timeskip to Morning*

Y/n P.O.V.

I woke up with arms around my waist. I was still on my bed but Carlos wasn't in his. Where did he? Ohh. I turned a round to see Carlos already waking up. "Um, Morning" I smiled sheepishly. "Morning" he said. "So......." I said looking somewhere other than his face. He pulled me into a hug and took a deep breath. I blushed. We were facing eachother, while hugging. I think I'm blushing. Yeah I'm definitely blushing."We should get ready for school." he said. "Yeah." I said. I got out of bed and so did he. "I'm gonna change it the bathroom." I told him. "Alright." he replied. I changed into:

After I finished getting changed I straightened/curled my hair

After I finished getting changed I straightened/curled my hair. I put on light make up and went out of the bathroom. When I got out Carlos was already done on my bed. He didn't see me come out the bathroom "Let's go!" I yelled. He got so scared that he fell out of the bed and onto them floor with a 'thump'. "Oh my god." I said while walking over to their bed, onto it and crawling over to the side he was on to see if he was ok. I started to laugh seeing him like that on the floor. "You scared me y/n!" he yelled but started laughing. I giggled "Let's go." I stood my hand out for him to stand up but he pulled me onto him. I was now laying on top of him. "Hi." I said playfully. "Hey there" he said back. We just looked in each other's eyes and started to lean in. I swear this always happens. Right as we were gonna kiss the rest of the group came through the door. "Again?" said Jay with a smirk. "Looks like you two really enjoyed that kiss last night." said Mal while snickering. "You guys are so cute!" yelled Evie. I got off Carlos and stood up quickly. Bad move. I felt dizzy and layed on my bed. "You ok y/n?" asked Carlos. "Yeah I'm fine. Just got really dizzy. How did you guys get in here again?" I asked them. "I guess Carlos didn't want to wake you up since you guys were snuggling." said Mal with a smirk. I tuned around to face Carlos. "Thanks." I said to him."Um, yeah." he looks so nervous omg. I started to laugh. "Let's go to- Ugh. 'Remedial Goodness 101'." I said with disgust. Everyone laughed.

When we got to class we found out that the Fairy Godmother was our teacher. "Hello children!" said Fairy Godmother. We all mumbled a 'Hello' or a 'Morning'. Mal and Evie sat on the the left side, Jay Carlos and I sat on the right side. I, of course, sat it between the guys do they wouldn't fight. "Ok kids, let's begin." said Fairy Godmother.

Why does this class feel like eternity!? "If someone hands you a crying baby, do you A, Curse it? B, Lock it in a tower? C, Give it a bottle or D, Carve out its heart?" asked Fairy Godmother. Evie raised her hand. "Ah, yes?" "What was the second one?" "Oh, ok. Anyone else?" said Fairy Godmother kind of disappointed. "Ugh." I said quietly. I put my head on Carlos shoulder and he put his head on my head. I bet I'm blushing the same shade of Jay's beanie. "Mal?" "Uh, C, Give it a bottle." she answered. "Correct again." "You are on fire girl." said Carlos. Mal scoffed. "Just pick the one that doesn't sound and fun" "Ohhhh" we all said. "That makes so much sense" said Evie. "Oh." said Mal in a duh voice. A girl in a blue dress came in. She squealed when she passed by us. I rolled my eyes. "Hello dear one." said Fairy Godmother. "Hi." said she girl. "You need to sign off and early dismissal for the coronation." she continued. "Everyone here remembers my daughter Jane right?" Oh. My. God. Double. Freaking. Ew. "Mom. No! " said Jane. "Its ok. Jane this is everyone" assured Fairy Godmother. "Hi, that's ok. As you were." she curtsied. Once she left I struggled not to giggle. Jay noticed this and punched myself shoulder. "Ow." I whisper-yelled at him. I robbed my arm. "Jay leave her alone." said Carlos. I turned to face him and mouthed a 'thank you'. He just smiled. "Ahem. Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?" we all raised our hands. Jay put Carlos hands down so he couldn't answer. "Jay?" asked Fairy Godmother. "C, You turn it over to the proper authorities." he said with a smirk as if it was a victory. "I was gonna say that..." whined Carlos. I giggled. "Oh well I said it first." said Jay in a baby voice. He continued when he brought Carlos onto the table. I was laughing by then. "Come here!" "Ow!" said Carlos as Jay ruffled his hair. "Come on, who said it first?" said Jay. Carlos struggled to get free. "Who said it first?" said Jay. "Boys." I heard Fairy Godmother say but ignored and continued to watch. "Boys!" yelled Fairy Godmother. The guys stopped and faced her. "I am gonna encourage you use that energy to the Tourney field." said fairy Godmother. Jay got off of Carlos and sat up. Carlos punched him up the arm. "Oh no, that's ok. Whatever that is.... Well pass." he said. "I don't think you're getting out of this one." I said still giggling. He looked at me and smiled "I'll do it, but you have to be there to cheer me on." he said with sparkles in his eyes. "Um, ok." I said blushing.