Chapter 10

Y/n P.O.V

Carlos and I got back to the dorms and were very tired. "What you wanna do?" I asked him as we sat in my bed. "We could hang with the others?" I bet they're gonna ask about the date but whatever. "Yeah sounds good." I told him with a smile. I got my phone (a/n: which Ben got them 😋) and dialed Mal's number while Carlos dialed Jay's. After a few rings she answered. "Hey Mal!" I said. "Hey." "Do you and the rest want hang out with me and Carlos in our dorm for a while?" I asked her. "Yeah, be over in a few." she said as she hung up. I looked at Carlos with his phone in his hand. "Yeah? Dude- no. We didn't- Jay shut up!" I looked at him with an eye brown quirked. He blushed. "What's wrong?" I mouthed. He just shook his head and smiled. I nodded and turned around taking my shoes off. "So you in? Yeah, yeah. Ok! See you in a bit. Yeah, bye. No Jay. SHUT UP! Ugh, bye." he huffed and layed down on the bed making it move a little. I looked at him "What's wrong? What did that knucklehead say?" I asked him with a laugh. "He asked some things..." he said blushing. "Okay..." I said and went to the door as I heard a knock. I opened it to see Mal and Evie there. "Hey guys." I said letting them in. "What's up." "Heyyy~!" they said walking in. "So. We waiting for Jay?" asked Evie. "Yeah." "So what do y'all wanna do?" asked Carlos. "Wanna play 'Would you rather?'" asked Evie. "Classic." I said with a grin. "OK who's gonna go firs-" I got cut off by a knock on the door. "Oh my god. I wonder who that would be." I said with a monotone voice with a giggle and eye roll. "Pizza guy!" yelled Carlos. My eyes lit up. "Dude! I want Pizza now!" I whined. He laughed as got up from the bed to open the door. Jay walked in saying, "No need to worry, your lives just got better. The life of the party is-" I cut him off. "Here!" I said standing up pointing at myself with a grin on my face. The girls laughed. "Ok, we're gonna play 'Would you Rather?'. You in?" I asked him. "Yeah sure." he said sitting on Carlos bed. Carlos sat next to me and put his arm around my waist.

"Me first." said Evie. "Alright." I said smiling. "Ok, y/n would you rather... Oh! Date Chad or date Carlos?" she said smirking. Carlos arm around my wast tightened, "Is that even a question? Carlos in a heartbeat." I said to her as I layed my head on Carlos shoulder. "Aww... Wait. Are you guy dating!?" she screeched, I started to blush. I forgot we didn't tell them. "Yeah." I said smiling with a darker blush as Carlos nodded. "Finally had the guts to ask her?" said Jay from the other bed, smirking. "Hey at least he HAS a girlfriend." I said smirking at him, his smirk faded away turning into a frown. "He isn't gonna be the only one." he said laying on the bed. "Oh? Are you saying your gonna ask a girl out?" I asked him. "Maybe..." he said. I pointed at him, "We are gonna talk about this later." He nodded, I then pointed at Carlos. "Would you Rather... Have Fire power or Ice power?" I asked him. "Fire Power would be cool." he said plainly. "I know right?!" I asked smiling. He smiled back and looked at Mal. "Mal, Would you Rather... Date Jay or Date Ben?" he asked her laughing. "Why?" she asked him groaning. "Answer." he said. "Fine! Ben?" she said rolling her eyes. I looked at Evie and nodded. "WE SHIP IT!" we yelled in unison. Mal rolled her eyes again and groaned. "Shut up. Ok, Jay. Would you Rather... Push Carlos into the ocean or Y/n?" she asked him. "Hmm... Can't choose, both annoying." he said smirking. "Excuse you." I said throwing a pillow at him. "Carlos. No y/n. No. I don't know!" he laughed. "Eh, Carlos." he says putting the pillow behind his back. "Evie? Would you Rather... Not wear Makeup, or no high heels?" he asked her snickering. "What? No! I can't choose!!! " she whined. "Oh shit." I started to laugh. "Oh shit." I said again laughing harder but stopping cause Carlos nudged me, smiling. "No heels." said Evie with a pout.

"Has everyone gone? Cause this is getting a little boring." I said closing my eyes for a few seconds. "Yeah, let's watch a movie?" asked Jay. "Oh! I have the perfect movie for us to watch!" I exclaimed. I got up and Carlos groaned. "What?" I asked him smiling as I went over to the TV and connected the computer to it. I waited for the computer to turn on and went on a website and put on Big Hero 6. "Come backkkkk! I miss your warmth." Carlos whined. I'm going to melt! He's so cute. "Alright baby, I'm coming." I said giggling at his blushing face due to me calling him 'baby'.

Watching the movie I was crying, because of Tadashi's death, laughing, because of how adorable Baymax was, and I was also getting pissed because of Callaghan. And while do all that's was said, Carlos was either laughing at me crying, staring at me while I laughed -which I ignored-, and gave me small kisses on the cheek when I was angry. I saw Mal stating to drift away into sleep and I nudged Carlos. He looked where I was pointing and laughed. "Hey Mal, you sleepy?" I asked her. "Nah, I just need some coffee or something." she said getting up and going to our mini fridge getting it a Starbucks Vanilla's flavored drink. (A/n: Yea, Ben also got them that. He's extra ig 😂) "Yeah, I'm gonna be super hyped in a few minutes." she said laughing as she sat down again. "Quiet you guys, I wanna hear the movie, it's getting good." He was talking about the righting scene that was about to happen. I played my head in Carlos shoulder and smiled. "You gonna sleep?" he asked me. "Nah, you're just comfortable." I said holding his cheek and kissing him on the cheek. He laughed and buried his face in the crook of my neck. "*laughs* No stop. It tickles." I told him laughing, he was blowing raspberries quietly. "Babe stop it." I told him laughing still. "Fine, later?" he asked me quietly. "Yeah yeah, now watch." I said pointing to them screen. The part where Baymax and Hiro are in the portal thing was on, I started to tear up as Baymax said he had to be told 'I am satisfied with my care'. Carlos giggled and wiped my tears away as I was crying now. "The squishy marshmallow deserved better." I told him still crying. "It's ok." he said me giving me a kiss on their cheek. "Salty." he said laughing, referring to my tear-stained face. "Just like me." I said grinning. "Don't be ridiculous, you're sweet." I laughed at what he said. "Just like that ass." he said quietly. "Oh my god Babe! Wha-" I didn't know what to say so I started to giggle. "You didn't hear that." he said looking at the T. V., blushing. "Oh yes I did." I said laughing.

After the movie ended Mal, Evie and Jay left to their dorms to sleep since we had school the next day. I was still laying in my bed with Carlos. We layed under the covers and drifted off to sleep, his arm around my waist pulling me close to him.