Chapter 13

Your P.O.V.

I woke up to Carlos shaking me. "Babe, the gangs here." he said. I whimpered and sat up. "Hey guys." I said with my eyes closed. I hear Evie giggle along with Mal. "Wake up Sleeping beauty." Jay said. My eyes shot open, "Do not call me the mother of that slutty son of a-" Mal cut me off, "Why would you call her that?" she asked. He shrugged, "Hey at least she woke up. Fully." he pointed at me. "Where's Dude? I wanna hug him." I yawned. Jay bends down and lifts up something. "Dude!" I smile grabbing him. He licks my face while I hug him, "Elch, yuck." I put Dude down, not wanting him to lick me anymore, "So what are we doing today?" I ask laying back down. "It's Coronation Day." Evie says. "Oh..." I sigh. "We need to get our dresses ready." she says. I know Evie doesn't want to do this, she's usually happy when she's gonna make dresses, she would squeal, she didn't this time. I really don't want to do this. "Alright." I purse my lips. She smiles and helps me up, "But, can I atleast fix myself? I look like Dude." I giggle. The girl's giggle but nod. I go in the bathroom and change. In wearing a red shirt, black skinny jeans with holes in them, and some black converse. I brush my hair and my teeth and do some light makeup. I look at my self in the mirror satisfied with how I look and head out the bathroom. "Ok, lets go." I grab my phone and we all head out. "Are the guys gonna wear dresses?" I ask. Mal snorts, "I would pay to see that, but no, they're gonna get tuxes." she says. I turn to look at them to see Jay shudder. I smirk, "So, y'all pumped?" I give an awkward smile fist pumping the air. Evie gives a sad smile, "Just kill me." I say. Everyone laughs, "We got to hurry up you guys, common." Evie says.

~Timeskip~

After we got our dresses done we went back to me and Carlos's dorm. "Let's watch a movie?" I ask. Everyone nods. Carlos gets up, "What do you want to watch?" he asks. "Do we have Chicken Little?" asked Jay. "Um, yeah..." we say. I sigh, "I'm tuned, I'm gonna sleep." I say laying down. After Carlos puts the movie on, he comes back and lays down next to me. "Sleep well baby, we can't be tired at the coronation." he says. I nod and drift off into sleep.

~Yet another Timeskip to the coronation.~

Your P.O.V.

"YOU GUYS WE LOOK AWESOME!" I squeal. "She right you know." Evie says as Mal looks at herself in the mirror. She hums, "I like the dress." Mal says. "You guys?" I say. They both turn to look at me. "What's wrong?" Evie asks. "Um, I'm scared. What's my mother gonna so to me when we go back? What's she gonna do to Carlos? What's gonna happen to us? All of us? I'm so scared!" I say having to trouble to breath. "Hey, hey hey! It's OK. We have your back! Nothing will happen to you, or Carlos, or any of us. We will stick together thought this. I know it. Well be fine. I promise." Mal says. I calm down a bit, "I'm still scared." I say hugging a pillow. "Hey. Look at me. We won't let anything happen to you. And I know Carlos will do anything to keep you safe." Evie says. I smile softly, "Thanks guys. That helped a little bit." they smile. "Common, were gonna be late." Evie says to me. "See you're guys there." Mal says. "Wait, how's Mal gonna get there?" I ask Evie as we walk to the car outside. "Ben's picking her upstairs in a carriage." she squeals. "Where are the guy's?" I pout. She nods towards the car with a smirk. I turn around to be face it face with Carlos. "Oh my god! You scared me babe!" I say hugging him before letting go. "Damn, you're look gorgeous." he says to me. I look like Evie, just in red. Her dress style and everything, but mines is just a different color. "Thanks, you look very nice yourself." I say as we jump into the car. "CORONATION!" Jay yells once we're inside. "What us it with you two trying too scare me?" I ask with a quirked eyebrow. They shrug, "You're easy to scared." Hay snickers. "Who's the girl you were gonna ask out or whatever?" I ask him. He blushes a bright pink. "Oh, my god." I giggle. "Oh my god, Jay's blushing!" Evie says next to me. "He never blushes, WHO ARE YOU?" Carlos yells. "Must really like this girl." I say with a smug smile on my face. "I'm not ready to ask her yet." he says facing the window. "Awe, it's fine. We have your back." I say patting his shoulder. "Thanks." he says till looking it the window. "We are here." the driver says. "Thank you." we all say. We walk up the stairs, inside the castle, and up the stairs to the balcony. "Looks pretty." Evie comments. "To bad it's gonna be destroyed soon." I sigh at Jay's comment, which was whispered. "Whoop! Whoop! Way to ruin the moment." I say sarcastically. He chuckles, "Sorry." he says. "I'm so tired. Why did I stay up watching f/y (Favorite Youtuber) so late." I say resting my head on Carlos shoulder. "You weren't tired throughout the day?" Carlos says. "Yeah, but it's getting late and I need something to drink before I pass out." I say quickly. "I'll go!" Jay says seeing I'm not joking. "Fuck." I whipped, tired. "It's ok angle. Hold on." he says. Different nickname, still cute. I smile softly. Jay came running back with water. "Thanks." I say drinking it. "Much better." I sigh after a few minutes. "Look it's Mal!" I point at the front row. "It is!" Jay says. "She looks weird in a dress." he laughs. "She still looks nice though." I say hitting him upside the head. "Oww!" he glares at me. I glare back but with a mischievous smile. "Son of a-" I cut him off. "No colorful language in here Jay." I say as people behind us stare. He rolls his eyes nodding. We heat them music start ads quiet down. "It's staring." I sigh.