Chapter 3

Carlos P.O.V.

I woke up to Jay shaking me and y/n. I looked down to my lap and saw her starting to wake up. Once she had fully woken up she looked at me and smiled. "Hello" "Hi there" I smiled back. Y/n screamed "NOooOOoOoooo! I thought it was a nightmare!" I looked down and saw her covering her face. I started to laughed. She sat up and stuck her tongue out at me. I just laughed more. "'Welcome to Auradon Prep: Goodness doesn't get any better.' Ew." Y/n read a sign as we passed by it. As we pulled up to the front of the school I found this cloth thing. I don't know why, but I wanted it. But of course Jay had to try and steal it from me. The door to the car opened and I fell backwards onto the ground. "Why do you want whatever this is!? " I asked him. "Because YOU want it!" he replied. "No!" I screamed back. "Guys! Stand up you look ridiculous." I looked up and saw y/n staring at us. "Stand up." she hissed "Oh right" I stood up and she smiled.

Some old woman came up to us "Leave it like you found it." she sang. "And by that I mean leave it." she said in a more serious tone. I threw the cloth thing back at Jay and he threw it back in the car. There was a boy and girl standing behind her. Jay walked up to the girl. "Hello foxy, the names..... Jay." I heard someone giggling behind me. I turned around to find y/n standing there laughing. Once she saw me she stopped, now it was my turn to laugh. She went to stand next to my and punch me on the shoulder. Not like it hurt. When we turned our attention back to Jay and the girl he was already standing beside me. "... Audrey and Ben will show you all around, and I will see you all later." Looks like these two are dating or something. Doesn't really matter go me. "It is so so so good to finally meet-" Jay punched him in the chest in a friendly way, I guess."-you all". Me and y/n kept talking, he came up to me and I liked my fingers. "Is that, chocolate?" So that's what this is called. Chocolate. I just stared at him. He did the same with y/n, and Evie. We walked up to some statue which I presume was the king. Ben clapped his hands and the statue turned into a beast. I screamed while y/n screamed "Oh my-" we hugged each other out of fear. Everyone turned around to look at us. We let go of eachother, both blushing a light shade of pink. "Carlos, y/n its ok. My father wanted his statue to morph from Beast to man, to prove that anything is possible." Me and y/n stayed behind. I clapped to see if it would work, look I don't know I thought it would work. Y/n was beside me giggling. "It might not work for you." "I know, but I wanted to give it a try." I smiled and she returned it.

We had ran to catch up with the others. When we got there there was a guy with glasses on. I guess those other two had stuff to do. "Hey guys, I'm Dopeys son as in, Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy and...... Heigh-Ho...." he stopped mid sentence when he looked at Evie. She walked up to him. "Evie. Evil Queens daughter." He snapped out of his daze. "Oh my god. Why does it take so long to get us to our rooms." Y/n whispered in my ear. "Seriously though." minutes later Dopey said "Y/n you have to pick who to room with from the guys if you don't wanna room alone."  She looked at me and then at Jay. Before she spoke Jay said "Look, I ain't gonna room with her, I can't deal with her for a day, rooming with her will just cause problems." he laughed at the end of his sentence. She rested her head of my shoulder. "I agree to that, but I wasn't even gonna choose you Jay. I'm rooming with Carlos." She hugged me, which I blushed slightly to, but not so much for people to see it. They all looked at eachother and smirked. "Come on guys, let's go find our dorms" Mal said. Y/n took her head of my shoulder and we started walking up the stairs. "Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way guys." he point to the other stair case. He was listing off the names of the dwarves while we walked down the stairs. "Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy and......." "Sneezy" me and y/n said. He smiled at us. "We have to stop doing that!" she exclaimed. I laughed. "I dunno, it's kinds funny." We caught up to the rest. "You guys need to stop either running off together or staying behind together." scolded Mal. "Oh common Mal." said Evie. "Sorry we'll try to stop doing that." said y/n next to me. I looked at her and smiled then turned my heads back towards our friends in front of us. "Let's go."

Me and y/n went inside our dorm. It had walls made of wood. Blue beds. It was designed for guys if I had to be honest."Seems nice." I turned around and saw y/n fall onto her bed. I went over to her bed and stood next to it. She looked at me then giggled. "What?" I asked. She went over to a table and grabbed a napkin. "You still have chocolate around your mouth" she said still giggling. "Ohh" I said back starting to laugh myself. She came up to me and wiped it off. I just looked at her eyes and then her lips. Could I kiss her? Maybe not. She then took her eyes off my lips and looked me in the eye. She started to blush. I put a strand of hair behind her ear and started to lean in. She did aswell. But of course right as we were about to kiss, Jay busts through the door along with Mal and Evie. "Oh shit!" "Called it." "My ship!" Try figuring out who said what. Not much of a challenge. "Damn, I bet they were about to have their first kiss and we ruined it." said Jay. Wait, we were about to kiss!Maybe they were right..... Y/n turned around and sat on her bed. "How did you guys even get in here without a key?" she asked them. "Y'all left the door unlocked." snickered Mal. "Oops." I turned to look at her,  she smiled, blushed, then looked away. "Y'all want us to leave or......" this time Jay was the one to snicker. "No Jay, y'all can stay." said y/n. I walked over to the TV and turned in the console. Yes I know these things. Tech genius. I put a game in and started to play it.

*Small Timeskip*

I actually played the game I put in all day, it was already dark out. Y/n probably just woke up from her nap, she came over to me and asked to play. "Here you go" I said giving her the controllers "Thanks" she said with a smile. She started the level. She's so good.... "Woah......" "Haha. Die fuckers!" I just stared at her. Jay came up behind me and whispered. "Dude! You are so in love with her." I blushed "Jay!" he started to laugh. "Guys, do I need to remind you what we're all here for?" said Mal. "Something about the wand, the fairy godmother and freedom." said y/n. We all laughed except Mal. "GUYS, This is our one chance! To prove ourselves to our parents." Y/n stopped playing and we stopped laughing. "Yeah?" "Yeah." We walked over to the table Mal was at. Y/n put the controllers on the table and stood next to me. "Evie mirror me." "Mirror Mirror, on the- in my hand, she re does Fairy Godmothers wand........ stand?" The mirror showed us the wand "There it is!" said Mal. "Zoom out." I said. Evie brought the mirror close to her and whispered "Magic Mirror, not so close." The mirror zoomed out, a lot. It zoomed out so much it showed the Earth. "I like this mirror. It can be sarcastic without even talking" said y/n while laughing. I smiled at her and she returned it. "Zoom in" said Mal. Evie said 'Zoom in' atleast 3 times. "There it is, its in a museum!" exclaimed Mal. "Do we know where that is?" asked y/n. I got my laptop and typed stuff in it. "2.3 miles from here." Everyone smirked and we headed out.