Chapter 12

Carlos P.O.V.

I woke up from my sleeping slumber when I heard a knock at the door. I stood up and lazily went to the door to open it. "Hey Carlos..." said Jay. "Hey guys." I said back. "What's up?" I asked. "We came to discuss about the plan." said Mal. "Oh yeah let me wake up y/n." I said letting them in. I closed the door and went over to y/n's bed. I flopped on and shook her. "Hey babe, wake up. Babyyyyy. The gangs here." I said shaking her. She groaned flipping over to face me. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Hey baby." I said softly. "Hey." she whispered. "Common we need to work on the plan." I said frowning. "Ohh..." she says frowning as well. We walked over to the table everyone else was at. "Ok, what are we going to do?" asked y/n fully awake.

*Really small Timeskip*

After Mal had explained what we were supposed to do, everyone went to their dorms to sleep. Me and y/n were in bed about to sleep. She was on the right side of the bed, and I was on the left side. She was facing the other way and I was hugging her from behind. "Carlos?" Y/n said. "Yeah?" I told her. "Do we have to do this?" she asked. "The plan?" I asked. "Yeah..." she said in a whisper. "I don't want to, but yeah. Our parents will kill us if we don't." I said frowning. "I wish we could stay here instead of, you know, going back to that hell." she said sniffling. "Hey, we have all of tomorrow before we go back over there. It's ok." I said trying to calm her down. "I love you Carlos." she said turning around to face me. "I love you too baby." I said kissing her nose. "That tickles." she giggled. I smiled at her, not that she could see me, it was dark. "I'm scared. What's my mom going to do?" she whispered. "I won't let her do anything to you. I promise." I said smiling. She was quiet and I thought she was going to go to sleep, but I felt her lips on mine. She was kissing me. No matter how many times we kiss, it always makes me feel special. She's like the perfect girl, for me atleast. I put my hand around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I felt her hand go to my neck, and I felt her playing with my hair. I love it when she does that. She plays with my hair, I don't know why but I like it when she does that. We separated because we needed air. "I love you so freaking much." she whispered. I blushed. "Me too babygirl, me too. Everything you said downstairs..." I said trailing off. "Was true." she said. "I meant everything I said to my mom." she said giving me a quick kiss on the lips. "Let's go to sleep or we'll wake up late tomorrow, it's Family Day." she groaned. "Alright." I laughed. After that, we dozed off to sleep.

*Timeskip to next day*

Y/n P.O.V.

I woke up and looked to my left to see a sleeping Carlos. I giggled and kissed his nose. Common babe, wake up. We need to get ready for Family Day." I gagged. He groaned and grabbed my wrist. "Carlos? What are yo-." he cut me off by pulling me back on the bed. "Carlos common we need to get ready." I shook him. "But it's sooooo comfy." he whined. "No kisses if you don't start getting ready." I said giggling getting my clothes and walking to the bathroom. Next thing I knew, Carlos was out of bed looking for clothes. I need to say that more often. I giggled. "I'm going to the bathroom." I said yawning.

" I said yawning

After I changed I started to put on some makeup

After I changed I started to put on some makeup. I got out the bathroom to see Carlos all dressed up sitting on the bed. "You're fast." I snickered. "Nah, you were in there for 30 minutes. What were you doing?" he asked me. I blushed. "Oh, I was thinking while putting my makeup on and fucked it up so I had to re-do it." I gave him a nervous grin. "Ohhh. Welp Dudes here and I put some clothes on him." he said festering to his bed. "Hey buddy! Didn't see you there!" I giggled as I scratched his ear. "Should we start heading out?" asked Carlos standing up. "Yeah. We talking Dude with us?" I asked. "Yeah." he grinned. "Mkay." I said picking Dude up. "Let's go!" I laughed.

We met up with the rest of the gang and we looked over to the small celebration they were having. We walked down the stairs and into the garden where everyone else was. Ben and other people were... Singing. We gained a few stares but we ignored them. Mal went over to the table with food on it and grabbed a fruit, strawberry I think. I grabbed some too and ate them. Carlos gave Evie Dude and starred to eat chocolate with strawberries. I watched with a grin on my face as Carlos and Jay stuffed their mouths with chocolate covered strawberries. Ben called Mal over to see his parents and they talked for a few seconds soon coming back. "How about a game before we eat?" asked Ben. We all nodded and headed to the yard.

Once we where in the yard Dude started running around. It was so cure just watching him, he's so adorable. I felt someone wrap their arms around me and rest their head on my shoulders. I smiled, "Hey babe." I said, my focus still on Dude. "Hey." he whispered. I giggled while we talked... That is, until a lady came up and started... Shouting at Mal? Why is she shouting at her? I nudged Carlos, "Um, Carlos?". He looked towards where I was looking. "Ah Shit. What's happening?" he grabbed my hand pulling Mr along with him.

*Small Timeskip*

"I'M GONNA! AGGGGGGH!" I am SO pissed. So, that lady started saying about how we would end up like our parents, and not to trust us and yadda yadda. Yeah, it threw me off the edge. "Calm down babe." Carlos said stifling a laugh. I glared at him then pouted. "She set me off!" I threw myself into bed. I pulled the covers over me and groaned. I felt there bed dip and arms wrap around me. Carlos pulled me closer to him. "It's OK, go to sleep. We have the plan for tomorrow." I heard him sighed.

Hi! Um. Sorry about the fact that it took me a while to update. I have a small writers block but I'm gonna try to update more often. :) Also, I haven't seen the movie in a while and I forgot what happened next after Audrey's grandmother freaked out. Yeah. :( LOVE Y'ALL! :3<3

(Sorry if it was a crappy chapter tho) :'(

Edit: I HAVE A NEW BOOK. If you like 5sos, and you're a Calum girl. I am making a Calum x Reader. :3 Just letting y'all know. ♡