Best Day Ever

Co_Mills POV
I woke up with Libby cuddled up in my arms on the couch
She's so cute when she's asleep
"Gorgeous" I whisper. We've been dating for a week know and have nick-names for each other such as:
Crotchney Precious Perry winkle Honey (all the basic stuff)
Libb Libb Gooch Fairy ButterCup
Gorgeous Little one Sweet heart BubbleGum Butterscotch

AND OF COURSE the occasional babe and stuff

"Oh" she says 'rubbing her eyes awake'
"Good morning BubbleGum"
"Good morning ButterScotch"
"What do you want for breakfast?"
"What time is it?"
"About 10"
"We don't have time for breakfast were late for work" she jumps up and starts putting on her pants (you can guess why they were off)
"HAHahahahhahahah"
"Why are you laughing LETS GO!!!!!!"
"We have a day off"
"Ohhhhh yaaaaahhh ..... Since when"
"Remember, i called in sick last night for our special day"
"Oh yah I guess I was to lost in your eyes" she sits down next to me and wraps her arms around me and lightly kisses me on my cheek.
(BTW the date went well)
"Whatcha' wanna do" she says through her smile
"Well it depends on if you wanna stay in or go out."
"Ummmm lets go out"
"Hmmmmm..... Ok"
"Movies? Breakfast? Ice skateing? Shopping spree?"
"COURTNEY SHHHH"
"Sorry" I whisper
"How about all of the above?!"
"Ok but breakfast first"
"Yah I'm starving"
We jumped in the car and headed of to..
"Where you wanna go?"
"How about Miky Ds"
"Ok, got it"
Headed of to Miky Ds.
I pulled out my Vlog camera "Hi Ya BUTTS I'm with the bae *turns camera to LibbLibb and she holds up her fork* and we have something to tell you...Livy do you want to tell them" "sure We're bi and dating and proud of it" "we're also having the day off to hang out and imma Vlog" "and if you guys are gonna hate on us you don't have to watch" "yah and No, We don't need Jesus" I turn of the camera and me and Olivia laugh until we cry.
VLOGGING
"Look at how good liv is at ice skateing"
I turn the camera to liv whose holding on to the side of the ice rink
"Yah, I should be in the ummmm... Olympics"
"Wait do they have ice skateing in the Olympics"
"Uh DUUUUH Courtney"
*time skip to that night after posting the Vlog *
"LIBBY COME HERE AND READ THE COMMENTS OF OUR VLOG WITH ME" I enhanced the 'OUR'
"OK BE RIGHT THERE"
She comes into our room and sits on the bed next to me and we take turns reading the comments a few were rude but we're didn't care as long as we hade each other. And any ways most were positive.

I'm so happy for you guys YOUR SO CUTE TOGETHER <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ew this is gross I'm never waching SMOOSH agin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys are super happy and don't for get keep posting and you can tell 'us' anything ALL HAIL QUEEN BUTT(S) (is there two now I'm not sure.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Were both crying buy the end of them (from happyness) and are also in fits of laughter (from the haters being so stupid.)
Hope u enjoyed