Noahs (Mental) Fight

This is my faveorite Smosh edit!
       Noah's POV
    Shaynes coming into work today. I have a whole speech planned to tell him. Why would he do that.
"Noah! NOAH!!" Courtney snaps me out if my daydream (throw back to first chapter)
"Oh yah s-sorry what?" I ask her as she sits next to me.
"Are you gonna talk to Shayne?" She asked gestures get towards the door frame. Past it is a belong male and my boyfriend I MEAN BROTHER! Brother yah... Okay he's my boyfriend, but I haven't told Courtney so...
"Um, no" I can't bring myself to do it, he pats Keith in the back and walks in here. He sits next to me. He smiles.
"Hey, Noah!" He says going for a hug, I didn't want to make it awkward so I hugged him. Courtney noticed me stiffness, she taps me on the shoulder
"Can I talk to you outside for a minute." She whispers.
"Sure." I say.
     We walk out side and were confronted by Keith. I give him a hug, he grases me butt. Hehe.
I whisper "love you babe" into his ear.
"We have to tell them soon." He whispers
"Why?" I ask as he detaches from our warm embrace. Then I see what he was talking about...
       I follow Courtney into the conference room.
"Why'd you bring me here?" I ask.
"WHAT THE F*CK?" She yells, destroying the Purpose of going to the conference room.
"Courtney calm down, explain to me what happend."
"Your right" she said breathing. "Shaynes nice. He spent the night at me and Libb Libbs The other day we trust him now."
"I'm sorry." I say looking down at my hands.
"Do you have something to tell me?"
"*clears throat* ummm yah." My hands get clammy. I have to tell her.
"I'm gay." I tell her. I wasn't nervous she would reject me (of course she wouldn't) I just don't want her to underestimate me more.
"Oh baby boy." She said a tear rolling down her face. I hugged her
"Don't cry! What's wrong?" I pull away from the hug.
"Your life's gonna be so hard!" She laughs. Making me feel better. "These are also tears of happiness."
"Why?" I asked.
"Olivia owes me 10$"
"HAHA Really?!" I ask laughing
"Yep. OLIVIA!!" She calls to her BFF Sister and Lover. Olivia rushes through the door, she's vary paranoid and over protective now. Me and CoCo think it's cute.
"What! What happens? Are you hurt?" She asked looking us up and down. I see Courtney pull her jacket sleeve down.
"No babe were fine, Noah's gay. Pay up" Courtney says cutting straight to the point. Olivia scoffs and hands Courtney 10$.
"Wow Courtney, Your rich." I say and she slaps my arm. Now is the time to tell them about Keith. As we walk out I go over to my boyfriend, I then grabs his waist and face and give him a small but sweet kiss. Olivia and Courtney gasp in shock (shook)
"Oh! Hey babe." Keith said surprised.
"OH.MY.GODDDDD!!!!" Olivia and Courtney squeal.
"So I'm guessing you told them." Keith asked
"I told them I was gay but not about us..." I reply
"Awwe" he said pulling away from my grasp and King back to his desk. He's the BEST!
"Let's yo tell Shayne." I say confidently toward the girls. Only to see them making out.
"GIRLS! GIRRRRLLSSS!" I say in the gayest voice know to man.
"Oh sorry" Courtney says as Olivia pulls away from the wall and hops off of Courtney.
"Let's go tell Shayne." I repeat myself.

    Well that's the end of this chapter! Hope you enjoyed. Make sure to follow me on Twitter @Hay_Its_Emma_ and all the users in my bio THANKS!

     ~~~~~This story is unedited~~~~~~