Everything Has Changed

Shaynes POV (yes a said shayne) sitting in court (A/N doesn't Courtney look BOMB in this pic^)

DISCLAIMER i don't know much about this stuff so just bare with me

I fell like Sh*t, i've destroyed two relationships, them being Shamien and Courtivia, but in different ways. I've destroyed one emotionally and one Physically, today I'm gonna apologize and make things right, I'm not gonna plead not guilty cause i know what i did was wrong and i need help.

"as most of you know Mr. Shayne Robert Topp is here to shorten his sentence of 2 years from Rape, Sexual assault, attempted murder, and attempted kidnapping" i look away from Olivia, when he said attempted murder Olivia's eyes went from sad to terrified, she didn't know.

"Does any one have any facts to state about Mr. Shayne Topp?" The judge asked. i dont deserve to be called Mr.

"Hes a nice man!" i see from the corner of my eye a medium tall blond stand up. 'WHAT??' i think to myself 'This cant be?!'

"Oh, Ms. Miller" the judge says obviously shocked.

"Courtney?? What are you doing?" i ask her. A tall strong security guard start walking towards me, then the judge stops him eager to see what happens.

"Shayne? Are you Okay?" she asked me with concern. everyone shocked but she doesnt give a Sh*t.

"Courtney you dont have to do this, ive done something wrong and i need help. stand up for olivia not me, i need to go back to jail." i say honestly.

"Damn Rigt you need help!!" she changed her look to anger. 'oh shit' i thought

"he doesn't need a jail cell, he needs love, do you see how damn sad he is right know. you cant keep him locked up. Hell go insane" she takes a deep breath "You know what people do for love they do dumb shit" she laughs gesturing to Olivia. "hes to kind to gentle hell get beat, hurt MAYBE EVEN KILLED" she lets a single tear fall before wiping it away. "and i don't know what i would do if he died"

"Ms. Miller can you please calm-" she cuts her off

"NO! I wont calm down. this man' she points to me 'Will die and i cant live now i let a kind, gentle, sweet, inspiring young man die." she sobs. the judge is obviously shocked (shook) i'm surprised Olivia isn't shocked to!

"Anyone else?" the judge gulps. Courtney sees a man stand up, Presumably a man in his late fifties. she turned around and hold her fist tight, that s woman for 'Back-The-Fuck-Off' he immediately sits down.

"Okay, Mr. Shayne Topp your trial is over" i internally scream " and instead of shortening your trial to a year its now a month" i see courtney look her dead in the eye angrily "a week"

TIME SKIP A WEEK

Courtneys Pov

I'm so proud of myself, i saved a man's life! today shayne is comeing to our house for dinner. me and Olivia set up the plates as we listen too P!ATD, laugh and make puns!

*Ding Dong*

"Ill get it!" i say to Olivia as i rush towards the door.

"Okay!" she says

"Shayne!" i say as i throw my arms around the yound man.

"Courtney!" he says. "I brought some flowers." he hands me some pretty flowers

" he hands me some pretty flowers

(photo and edit by Emma K. (Me))

"awww Thanks! C'Mon in!" i say grabbing the door handle behind him.

"Hows Olivia?" he asks concerned.

"go ask her!" i say pointing to Olivia as she waves us over.

"oh hey Olivia!" he says as he hugs her and they chat for a bit just like they used to. like nothing ever happened. This is all i want in life, to be with her, and Love her and just hold her. Forever.

DUN DUN DUN!!! this is unedited... HOPE YOU ENJOYED